Unban request, please reply
Your name: EpcBeardBoy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31517513

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 2 Weeks

Reason for the ban: 'Propsurfing, propushing, failrp and leaving to avoid ban'

What happened: Well aparently about 4 hours ago, I was banned for prop pushing and propsurfing? I have absolutly no clue when or where I did this so its complete rubbish. I was in jail for spitting on a police officer Tongue, I waited for the jail time and then left, I try to reconnect now and it says im banned. I didnt see anyone complaining about prop pushing in the OOC while I was waiting to leave, i even waited because I wasnt sure if it was against the rules to leave while in jail. So I didnt leave to avoid a ban, how can I avoid something that didnt happen, this is not fair at all.
I never prop pushed or prop surfed and never left to avoid a ban.
And I would love to know how I was fail rping to.

I seriously dont think this is fair, im not going to bad mouth the server or its admins because it is in my opinion the best server around, thats why I donated, I just hope this gets resolved.

Thanks
While I was showing a new guy around on the Evocity2 map. I found one of your props by the lake just Floating there in Midair just frozen.
I called killjoy over and talked it with him cause I needed a 2nd admin opinion on it. And we both ruled Propsurfing. Now the FailRP I totally saw cause Me as a cop killjoy as SS and 2 other cops were going to arrest you for picklocking a car. We were on a stakeout in the villa's and we though you were the guy that owned the house, I said when looking in suitzoom "He looks like hes doing something to the car" Then you drive the car twords us and the alarm goes off. We took out our guns and told you to get out. You got out and ran to your car while killjoy had a gun to you and you just started to drive away. We finally did get you but after a long Car chase which was fun.

After you in jail for awhile and when I did find the floating prop and brung killjoy you just Randomly left so me and killjoy talked over it and banned you.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I'd like to point out this being your 5th ban. I myself saw you proppush your car in the middle of a police pursuit twice: car got stuck, you got out, ignored having a gun to your head, pushed the car with a PHX prop and drove off.
Later, when you came to get your car back in Nexus, you /me'd taking a piss on a cop's shoes. How is that RP? I'd recommend re-thinking what you consider as roleplaying during the two weeks you got.