Green Blockhead
Name of player: Green Blockhead

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46661754

Time in GMT: About 12:00am

Server: V2D

Summary: He was spawning adv dupes with rows of explosive props and blowing them up around people.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/UJw9zU_Opq8
There were other people RP'ing explosive charges to blow up the rubble that Vauld spawned in that RP event. There wasn't any other way to imitate a breach. I wasn't trying to blow up people, I was trying to blow out the door, plus the rubble where some of the corleones were trapped. (Yes I know that you can picklock the doors or get the SS to breach it, but I didn't and wasn't either of those respectively.)
You still shouldn't have explosives duped, Explosives are banned. Those seen exposing/abusing a bug in which you can spawn them can get a very lengthy ban; I suggest you get rid of that dupe at once.
(01-13-2013, 01:53 PM)Jamie Wrote: You still shouldn't have explosives duped, Explosives are banned. Those seen exposing/abusing a bug in which you can spawn them can get a very lengthy ban; I suggest you get rid of that dupe at once.

I don't have it saved, I just stacked the props and copied them like a normal duplicator.

Trust me, the prop I used was the only explosive that wasn't banned for some reason. It's name is explosive_butane_can.

I saw Flux doing it a few days ago, though he wasn't exploding them near people. Even so, I was just trying to RP.
For one, You shouldn't of been using them.. Another note is why did you have so many? Another note is that you spawned them right on top of people almost trying to kill as many people as possible.

So far I see,

~Propspam
~Using explosive props
~Using props to kill other players
~Spawning explosive props on players

It seems you tried to kill as many people as possible. If you were truly trying to RP a breach, I don't see why you would spawn as many as possible.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-17-2013, 01:57 AM)Grub Wrote: It seems you tried to kill as many people as possible. If you were truly trying to RP a breach, I don't see why you would spawn as many as possible.

In real life you don't just use one dynamite to blow something up, do you?
(01-17-2013, 11:16 AM)Green Blockhead Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 01:57 AM)Grub Wrote: It seems you tried to kill as many people as possible. If you were truly trying to RP a breach, I don't see why you would spawn as many as possible.

In real life you don't just use one dynamite to blow something up, do you?

Excessive explosives would also hinder your actions rather than help them.

I would like to here from Vauld, to see if this was sanctioned or not.
(01-18-2013, 06:04 PM)Adman Wrote: Excessive explosives would also hinder your actions rather than help them.

I would like to here from Vauld, to see if this was sanctioned or not.

He was there at the time, though it did just occur to me that he didn't seem to do anything about it (he probably missed it)
I am going to acknowledge this as an RP event, however note it was ridiculous spawning that many barrels behind others and blowing them up. Explosive props should not be used on the server especially in large amounts. If an admin needs explosives for an event, let THEM do it.

For now as Vauld has not answered you are being let off, don't do it again.