Ban Request on Skakisen. Propblocking and breaking Door rule number 6.
Music 
Name of player: Skakisen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25094995

Time in GMT: Around 5 pm

Server: v2d

Summary: I went to appartments to check my respective apartment. I then see Skakisen propblocking apartments, and when telling him to delete it, he ignored me.

Evidence:
Not true, was not a propblock. This is how it went down: I was in the process of making a keypad door at the 3rd floor. I thought this was allowed since me and my friend owned ALL of the appartments on the 3:rd floor.

So I got my prop out 2x2 from folder "general > building",
easy welded it to the floor, while I was looking in the menu for Cube025x2x025.

Psycho came out of nowhere as a fireman and started spamming camera (took screenshots)

I removed the 2x2 prop and asked him in voicechat: "wow wow wow what are you doing? Stop that!"

He then said in L-OOC: "This is propblocking, I have enough evidence to get you banned"
Then he wanted me to pay him so he wouldnt post the BR.
Later I asked Holdem if that was allowed and he said it wasn't. I asked him that question because I didn't understand it, I figured if you owned ALL the doors, you could make it a private flat.
Like I said, he came litteraly 2 seconds after I spawned the prop and I removed it immediatly! I DID NOT IGNORE HIM. Lying ******* kid.
Denied. Insufficient evidence.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub