Black Ops
ZOMG gaiz I can change the colour of mai scope! But only if I buy three maps for 20 buckz!

Lol'd!
(03-07-2011, 07:45 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: TF2: Push the payload cart/Capture the control points in order/Capture the intel - we need to work as a team! Medics heal Heavies, Scouts create distractions etc etc.

COD: LOLOLOLOL I HAZ GUN IMMA SHOOT PPL 4 NO RESON LOLOLOLOL

No.

Demolition (Defuse/plant a bomb), capture the flag (capture a flag), search and destroy (Plant/Defuse a bomb) Sabotage (Sabotage a bomb).

+ Lvl's and prestige.. tf2 (nothing)

So no. Come again.

(03-07-2011, 01:53 PM)2Deep Wrote: Demolition (Defuse/plant a bomb), capture the flag (capture a flag), search and destroy (Plant/Defuse a bomb) Sabotage (Sabotage a bomb).

So no. Come again.
Lol @ how "Demolition" and "SaD" are the SAME THING - and Sabotage is very similar as well. CS:S anyone?

Also, gaming is not all about earning points and titles. It's about having fun. Playing a game just so you can gain levels is like buying a car just because the speedometer is painted blue.

So TF2 not having levels and prestige does not prove anything. Yes, it does have hats, which some people find ever so fascinating, but the whole damn game isn't based around them. It's not "earn a wepon by geting 3 hats! lol".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(03-07-2011, 03:40 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 01:53 PM)2Deep Wrote: Demolition (Defuse/plant a bomb), capture the flag (capture a flag), search and destroy (Plant/Defuse a bomb) Sabotage (Sabotage a bomb).

So no. Come again.
Lol @ how "Demolition" and "SaD" are the SAME THING - and Sabotage is very similar as well. CS:S anyone?

Also, gaming is not all about earning points and titles. It's about having fun. Playing a game just so you can gain levels is like buying a car just because the speedometer is painted blue.

So TF2 not having levels and prestige does not prove anything. Yes, it does have hats, which some people find ever so fascinating, but the whole damn game isn't based around them. It's not "earn a wepon by geting 3 hats! lol".

Demolition is not at all the same thing as SaD. You get 1 life per round in SaD and it's just very different.

And gaining lvl and prestiging is fun don't talk about anything you haven't played.

It's not fun, it's addictive. There is a difference lol.
I mean don't get me wrong, WoW is exactly the same and I enjoy that. But COD is filled with 12 year old retards and chavs, plus the fact that WoW is built around levelling up and gaining rewards and COD is a bloody FPS
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
^^^

Plus, I'd rather earn achievements than levels and prestiging.

Levels: Kill people, do what I say
Achievements: Do something skilled, such as headshotting an airbourne enemy, or completing a round in under three minutes/with a shutout - or do something fun such as giving a killed enemy a killcam of you laughing in their face.

And yes I have played Black Ops and I did not find it fun. If you like it, then meh. Have fun with your mindless killing :D
You know that titles is the exact thing same thing as achievments right? + Challenges and in CoD there is something called perks not just some unrealistic cartoon caracters. Like what da fuck is up with heavy Tounge?

And Storm we just mute the kiddies. And TF2 is a FPS too, it just dosen't make me cheer Tounge

Like when i play i get all exited it's not pointless. Like K/D and killstreaks (No killstreaks in TF2).

I just think TF2 is boring we all have different tastes.
(03-07-2011, 05:32 PM)2Deep Wrote: You know that titles is the exact thing same thing as achievments right?
Not quite. Levels = Level 1, 2, 3, gain EXP. Achievements = Cosmetic rewards that can sometimes come with perks.
+ Challenges and in CoD there is something called perks not just some unrealistic cartoon caracters. Like what da *** is up with heavy Tounge?
What? That made almost no sense.

And Storm we just mute the kiddies. And TF2 is a FPS too, it just dosen't make me cheer Tounge
His point was WoW and CoD are both about levelling up, but WoW's excuse is that it's an MMO-RPG, whereas CoD is an FPS.
Like when i play i get all exited it's not pointless. Like K/D and killstreaks (No killstreaks in TF2).
You don't need killstreaks in a game.
I just think TF2 is boring we all have different tastes.
Fair enough.

Lol @ all the abbreviations.
I'm done with arguing. cba anymore.
Stop mocking Raffi.

Your not cool.

Leave it there.

And btw, you gotta learn just because you have good grammar, your not really the king.

And you think your oppinion is allways the right one.

The point about this thread was i would like to see what people think, not pointless replys like "wahh wahh i hate black ops, TF2 win (100 years old) waaah you suck you suck" just shut up bro.