Invisible Camera
Name of offender: "Deven the Conquerer"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37040245

Time in GMT: UTC-06:00 9:10 P.M.

Summary: The president placed a nearly invisible camera in the nexus.

Evidence: http://tinypic.com/r/28ic560/7
Is it agenst the rules?
Personally I'd say hidden cameras are okay, so long as they're placed in realistic places (i.e not in the sky).

It'd be equivalent to IRL placing a hidden camera in a room somewhere.

But we'll wait to see what other admins say.
(03-06-2011, 03:25 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Personally I'd say hidden cameras are okay, so long as they're placed in realistic places (i.e not in the sky).

It'd be equivalent to IRL placing a hidden camera in a room somewhere.

But we'll wait to see what other admins say.

Well, I guess that makes sense, Wolf. Can we have that put in the server rules please?
(03-06-2011, 03:53 PM)ethanbean Wrote: Well, I guess that makes sense, Wolf. Can we have that put in the server rules please?

That doesn't really make sense, the rules are more a list of things that are not allowed ...

We don't have in the rules 'you can build a shop to sell things' etc.

Primarily it's to illustrate to players what they're not allowed to do, so since this is allowed, I'd personally say it's not needed to be added.

But we'll see what another admin's opinion is too Smile
(03-06-2011, 04:22 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(03-06-2011, 03:53 PM)ethanbean Wrote: Well, I guess that makes sense, Wolf. Can we have that put in the server rules please?

That doesn't really make sense, the rules are more a list of things that are not allowed ...

We don't have in the rules 'you can build a shop to sell things' etc.

Primarily it's to illustrate to players what they're not allowed to do, so since this is allowed, I'd personally say it's not needed to be added.

But we'll see what another admin's opinion is too Smile

Well, "put no transparent cameras unless they are in your property."
Umm I see this fit, I see many people with cam's in there base, sometimes there transparent or close to it. I do the same my self sometimes.

Plus Killjoys admin dup of the Epic Nexus has such a cam so. I say this is legal for all I know Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]