A question for the mod: Famwruadwolr.
I was there for the most part and Equal you were no way there for 2-3 hours. You might of been there for thirty minutes maximum. Because I was on v33 when I got home. Got off to go take my brother somewhere and came back and got back on. So you can cut the 2-3 hours there.

Now to the situation. Add was doing this before I left and it caused no problems what so ever. They would just get tazed and arrested or some other situation after being cuffed. Nothing really aggressive or attacking people. But then again I wasnt there for the ban that is issued for this. But I doubt he was doing anything during that time too. And instead of just banning for AggressiveRP and just shoot him a pm telling him to stop and if he didnt issue the ban? That is honestly my question to you Equal. Because you must of done pretty poorly if you instabanned two members for something that happened when you first joined the server whenever you were getting off and that is it. If being "undercover" meant that much too you.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • SpencerSx, Flux, Salinsky
(01-08-2013, 03:29 AM)Fultzy Wrote: I was there for the most part and Equal you were no way there for 2-3 hours. You might of been there for thirty minutes maximum. Because I was on v33 when I got home. Got off to go take my brother somewhere and came back and got back on. So you can cut the 2-3 hours there.

Now to the situation. Add was doing this before I left and it caused no problems what so ever. They would just get tazed and arrested or some other situation after being cuffed. Nothing really aggressive or attacking people. But then again I wasnt there for the ban that is issued for this. But I doubt he was doing anything during that time too. And instead of just banning for AggressiveRP and just shoot him a pm telling him to stop and if he didnt issue the ban? That is honestly my question to you Equal. Because you must of done pretty poorly if you instabanned two members for something that happened when you first joined the server whenever you were getting off and that is it. If being "undercover" meant that much too you.

I checked the scoreboard multiple times within a short period of time, when I got back from being AFK for 20 minutes talking to Matt, Jamie was on.

Matt can confirm that I was on 33x for quite a while, maybe not for 3 but ATLEAST 2 hours.

(01-08-2013, 03:29 AM)Fultzy Wrote: That is honestly my question to you Equal. Because you must of done pretty poorly if you instabanned two members for something that happened when you first joined the server whenever you were getting off and that is it. If being "undercover" meant that much too you.

I didnt just join the server Mr. Fultzy, neither did I instaban them, but you woulndt know about any of that because you WERE NOT THERE.

If it was new players that was new to the server and all, sure I would have warned them, but it wasnt. This was 2 experienced roleplayers who went mad when suddenly no Moderators or Administrators were on.

I checked the scoreboard multiple times within a short period of time, when I got back from being AFK for 20 minutes talking to Matt, Jamie was on.

Matt can confirm that I was on 33x for quite a while, maybe not for 3 but ATLEAST 2 hours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-08-2013, 07:58 AM)Equalizer Wrote: -snip-
Could you perhaps direct me to the exact rule that says Agressive RP is a bannable offense?

I've read the rules over and over but I can't seem to find it!

Enlighten us Equal!
Case being investigated.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.