UNBAN [FL:RP] SL1CHAOS
Your name: [FL:RP] SL1CHAOS

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25953751

Banning Admin: Johnny (Never heard of him)

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: RDM, FailRP.

Why we should unban you: It claims that I was rdming, I was a security guard and i had an awp, i was defending the president as he hired me. There were incoming rebels for a raid on the president so as soon as they passed the GHQ lobby desk, I began to snipe them down as the president ordered me to shoot them if they had weapons or were confirmed hostile. After I killed 2 of them, one ran into the garage. Then I was banned. I clearly don't understand why I have been banned and also I have not been alerted of an admin called Johnny, so if he doesn't exist, you have a steam id spoofer on the server again
"Johnny" was my undercover name at the time. I would had made the ban a day, but seeing the massive amount of complaints against you, I decided it would be appropriate to make the ban a little longer.
The only reason why I had so many complaints was because, the rebels were angry that they failed so they tryed to fine every little thing they could use against me. Fair enough I should have gave them a chance to leave without immediatley firing at them so yes, i will except the ban however, I think the ban should not be a week
Sl1, this is your 8th ban...
sorry to question you storm, please don't take this to offence, but let me see your proof that this is my 8th ban

and also killjoy, you didn't teleport me and question me, you just instantly banned me.
Ban list.
CTRL+F
Type "SL1CHAOS" Into the box that appears.
It tells you how many times that word is on the web page.
Continue breaking rules and it's a permaban. Consider this a warning.
i understand you storm however, I didn't even really break any serious rules. The president payed me to defend him and he gave me orders. If i didn't follow his orders, that would have been 'scamming'. So I am not necessarly asking for a unban, but more for my ban to be shortened. There isn't even any proof that I broke any rules and Killjoy never spoke to me in game to discuss the complaints
so is an admin not going to say there final decsion?
My final decision is for you to remain banned for the duration of the week.
But i'll leave this open for killjoy to decide seeing as it was his ban.
Fair enough, thank you for your time

---EDITED---

Oh and also storm, even though this doesn't make a difference. I haven't been banned 8 times.

1. time was when flame banned me by mistake
2. I was banned when the steam id posers spawned props under my name

So I have been banned 6 times which is still bad, but just thought I would point it out
(03-06-2011, 10:38 AM)SL1CHAOS Wrote: So I have been banned 6 times which is still bad, but just thought I would point it out

Ban multiplier works like this:

1st ban: 10 minutes
2nd ban: 100 minutes
3rd ban: 1000 minutes
4th ban: 10000 minutes
5th ban: 100000 minutes
6th ban: 1000000 minutes

So considering you've only got a week, do you really want the 6th ban applied? It's 100 weeks. About 2 years ...

It's your call.