Dupe disappeared.
My dupes have disappeared... And I know others have lost theirs to..
Is this going to be fix, or do we need to live with this and rebuild our dupes? If it's going to be fixed, when is it going to be fixed? I mean, I have a clan, and we are a bit dependent on the duplication's.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
From what ive gathered is that somehow the dupe folders for the servers got set to V2Ds rather than their own seperate folders, all the dupes are still intact its just their folders need to be set to their proper places again

"Not 100% sure though if this is the situation"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Hope it's like that and it can be fixed asap..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-07-2013, 09:41 AM)BlackDog Wrote: From what ive gathered is that somehow the dupe folders for the servers got set to V2Ds rather than their own seperate folders, all the dupes are still intact its just their folders need to be set to their proper places again

"Not 100% sure though if this is the situation"

As far as I know you are right, it will most likely be fixed when Temar, Matt or SoulRipper gets around to do it.

So no worries, you will have your dupes back I assume.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-07-2013, 10:41 AM)Equalizer Wrote: So no worries, you will have your dupes back I assume.
Hope so...
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Yeah, I spoke with Temar today and he said that he will fix it today! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Like I said.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Floodify
Okay I am really mad right now. I had over the 50 dupes on v33x now I have none and all my dupes on v2p gone all gone!!

Will I ever get them back!?
All v33x dupes are all gone.
v2d's dupes are still here for me.
build server's dupes are still here too !
I don't know about v2p, I never went on it ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(01-07-2013, 12:01 PM)Ryder Wrote: Okay I am really mad right now. I had over the 50 dupes on v33x now I have none and all my dupes on v2p gone all gone!!

Will I ever get them back!?

Yes!
Kind Regards,
Floodify