Unban Request
Your name: Darkholy69

Your ban ID: 13892

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Reason: Multiple RDM's, previous permanent ban

Involved: Myself, Thano9 and OnePiece

Why we should unban you: I believe i should be unbanned for two reasons, one the several rdms refers to the killing of onepiece because he had cuffed a bunch of people and then shot a few of the rebels ones cuffed and uncuffed when we asked him why he cuffed the rebels and shot a few of them he ran off without saying a word. then when i caught up to him i killed him for killing a few of the rebels *I was a rebel* and cuffing some of them. The other reason may have been because the night after or the same night there was a couple people prop killing when there was no admins on and since they were killing people around me i figured i would arrest them. well because they tryed to prop kill me when i was trying to arrest them i killed them. When a admin came on later I think someone took me as a mistake as a minge and thought i was one of the people killing everyone. I'm sorry that i took matters into my own hands aswell. As for the previous permanent banned that was resolved, it was caused because of a miscommunication. If your wondering why i have another account because (long story short) somone hacked my steam account and steam eventually got rid of all access on the account and I had to get a new account.
Mind if somone helps me?
(01-13-2013, 01:30 AM)Darkholy69 Wrote: Mind if somone helps me?

Please have patience. The administrator who banned you has resigned from his position and therefore it will take longer for this unban request to be processed.
Sorry for the long response time. I was not aware of this unban request.

It seems as if some one had mistakenly seen you as a minge and made some evidence from it.
However you sound like you're quite aware of these mistakes and you realize what you've done wrong.

I'd say it's up to the admins whether you should be remain banned or not.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
You've been unbanned due to seemingly mistaken circumstances.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team