Weird (horror noises) playing constantly upon joining.
Question 
As soon as I join Fearless on v2d I hear weird noises like screaming, I asked the admin about it and he told me to write "stopsound" in console but that didn't work i said about it in OOC and many people were also having the problem. I cant hear anyone because it's so loud and basically ruins the game because i have to turn sound off to play. Is there a fix?

Any help would be appreciated.
Aaronv909
Try going out the city and typing it into the console. It works for 2P but i'm not sure about 2D.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

In v2p it starts when you get close to the metro, so stay away from there unless RP'ing or don't have a car. As for v2d, I've never heard any monster sounds, maybe someone micspamming?
It has started to occur on v2d, however, I found, un-mounting Half Life 2 (EP1/EP2) solved this issue.
Regards,
aviator
Only one way to deal with a problem like this...

[Image: exorcise_priest.jpg]
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Mahti, Doctor KuLa, Prosto
Sorry to be a n00b but i don't know what un-mounting means do i need to remove HL2 EP1/EP2 from gmod folder or uninstall them or something?
It means to make the textures no longer work with Garry's Mod.

This can be achieved by clicking the controller icon at the bottom right hand corner of screen and (un)checking the boxes for the desired games which you wish to be 'mounted' to Garry's Mod. Do not do it while in-game, do it while out of the server.
Regards,
aviator
I think I fixed it, we will know when the server crashes and restarted itself. This can take a few hours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Aviator unfortunately I don't actually have HL2 EP1/EP2 ticked anyway xD but never mind soul has apparently fixed it now anyway, thanks for the help guys. Cheese