SteamID:
Burrito Warrior - STEAM_0:0:49927929
Eric Curley Beard - STEAM_0:0:50287965
Time in GMT:
Not sure, it was quite late at night, I think 1-2 AM GMT+1
Server:
V33X
Summary:
Burrito Warrior - Backseat administration through RDM/Teamkill.
Eric Curley Beard -NLR, fail RP, fear RP, powergaming (rebel to cop to get me in revenge) RDM, random taze, revengekilling, stepping on tazed bodies, constant foulmouthing.
Evidence:
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fb946_Wu...e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw24PPgnG...e=youtu.be

Please note: Add22 is seen in one of these videos killing Curley, there is already a banrequest on Add22 in which I added this shred of evidence aswel as the "counter-evidence" on the accusing party.
Let me add something: im not sure which ss killed me one time, well i cuffed a man for shootin then i turn around and im dead, Why? a ss shot me in the face with his heavy gun
Thank you for commenting, do you perhaps know at what time in GMT it happened, so that the administrators can check the logs?
Salinsky dont forget the part where u started it all by shooting me randomly with shotgun then stealing my car
(01-06-2013, 12:56 PM)Jotaro Wrote: Salinsky dont forget the part where u started it all by shooting me randomly with shotgun then stealing my car
Stated in your BR on add already, leave a link badboy.
Salinsky it was like 1:35 i think as what i can rember Cheese
its was around 1:00 1:15 british GMT time
In my defence, Curley shot me first, I was merely responding. ALSO, you broke NLR by coming back to Curley and saying "thanks for the bullet in my head"
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Burrito Warrior was found violating rules regarding Backseat Administrating, Team-Killing.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Eric Curley Beard was found violating rules regarding Complete FailRp, Breaking NLR, Rdm'ing, No interest in Role-playing Nicely.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team