Thano9 Unban Request
Your name: Thano9

Your ban ID: 13910, 13895

Banned by: PrivateToast & StillAlive

Reason: Teamkill & Fail Rp, and 1880

Involved: Me, Suckmydeek, OnePiece, _MN_mat

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I was falsely banned. The reason for thes tewo bans are for killing Onepiece. (You can see his ban requests). Also I find it unusual that he submitted 2 ban request in the same day and they both got accepted Thinking. Anyways I killed onepiece and uncuffed that one person, because he was going around cuffing people for no reason and after people kept asking and complaining I went to go see. He gave no reason for the cuffs and just kept walking. When I uncuffed a man he shot me and I mowed him down. Also I believe I should be unbanned for the one reason, if I was a random player just rdming I wouldn't consider coming on here to appeal my ban.
To be honest; I have no idea in this case. That said, I don't remember it and therefore can't decide what to believe.

However your request seems pretty valid and looking at your ban, I've made the reason "1880". So something must've gone wrong.

I say you recieve an unban. However I cannot do it myself since I am no longer an admin on Fearless RP. Perhaps one of the others could do so?
This looks like a mistake too, perhaps the 1880 was meant to be the time rather than the reason.

I've gone ahead and unbanned you.