Estleback Corporation

Attention, Estleback

I'm going to get to the point. You are full of utter hypocrisy. It seems that the governance over at Estleback corporation have something which is called 'Selective Memory'. Estleback Corporation have kindly remembered our previous work together and how we both enjoyed participating in these events, what they fail to remember however is that one of Estleback's members shot an unarmed woman, Peggy Miller. Peggy is a mother of one. Did Mr. Wong think of any of this when he pulled the trigger? I fail to see how this is any different and I personally see you as a bunch of hypocrites.

Video attached:
[Image: d8e1cf32696da52d7aed0fc9c337a61c.gif]

I rest my case.

Best regards,
Bentley Productions Co-Owner
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Coffee, Random, Jordy, Avgar, Equinox
Greetings,

I am afraid you are trying to blame us for a crime we did not commit. At the time, Mr Wong was working for you as an actor. This means the Estleback Corporation is in no way shape or form affiliated or liable for his actions or opinions off duty. Because he was working for you at that moment in time, you take responsibility for his actions. All of our agents on the night were wearing dark suits and standing in their pre-allocated positions, and he was granted permission to switch duties to satisfy both of his allegiances, which proves he was not acting on behalf us at this moment. Also, we had an operative backstage making sure only the people who were meant to be on stage were; he wouldn't have let him on if he wasn't supposed to be there.

If anything, this reinforces the idea that you have a disregard for ethics, as this was obviously planned; he was just playing a role given to him by you and your team, and for the sake of his job and devotion, he had to comply. Moreover, how was he to know it wasn't a prop and full of caps? - he fired only one shot which confirms he was unaware. On top of this, his bodily movements before firing connote he didn't expect recoil, which furthers my case. This whole problem is likely to be a mix up from an incompetent member of your staff team in the theatrics and display department, who can't tell a real from a fake... a lot like you and your news, I suppose. The death could also have been planned by you or your events organisers, as another way to kill someone off for 'comedy effect'.

There are also multiple reasons why we did not bring this up to you when it happened, clearing us of this apparent hypocrisy you talk about. Firstly, all of the senior members of the governance at the time (Myself and Anthony Valaris) were stationed at the front of the building, where the security risk was highest. We have trained our agents in obedience, and wouldn't expect them to go running to you to complain about this without authorisation, and the Estleback governance was not notified that a problem like this had arisen. If we had seen this happen first hand, rest assured the events that unfolded after Saturday's debate would've happened sooner.

Secondly, even watching the dreadful display on repeat, It still looks like it could've been staged.  Not only were you in a boxing ring, which has padded floors (so if the actor failed the stunt I am about to talk about, it would still look genuine and theatrical), but the positioning of the actors is a motif of a classic magic show. If the shotgun was full of caps as hopefully intended, the actor would fall through onto a mat that was hidden behind the Miss Evocity crown pedestal and lay there until the curtains went down, to look like she had perished. She would then leave through to the backstage area during the scene transition. The agent we had on duty watching the performance, and members of the public, may have thought that the whole ordeal was special effects and was an illusion. To prove this idea, the shotgun was being pointed in the air, and not directly at the person in question. How on earth were real bullets supposed to hit her? This again points to the death being staged. I would like a death certificate to prove that she was killed.

In the Great Debate, not only did I witness a murder first hand, but it also went without question; it was crystal clear, and there is no arguing what happened.

I find it odd that you have waited this long to bring this up, as I would've thought it would've been in your interest to report on people you believe were committing unethical actions; for the ratings, of course. On top of this, if you believed us to have committed these unethical actions, why did you continue to partner with us after this occurrence, and why did you not get rid of us for apparently failing to keep your act safe? Stop trying to brush the truth under the carpet and answer up.

Kind regards,

Deputy Director of the Estleback Corporation
The following 10 users Like Link's post:
  • Floodify, Ivan Tempski, Jonas, chopchop1614, Hitman, NightHawkd, MasterNoda, Panda, Reebs, RockDead69
(02-16-2017, 08:25 PM)Link66 Wrote:
he was granted permission to switch duties to satisfy both of his allegiances, which proves he was not acting on behalf us at this moment

Estleback,

So what? You pick and choose when to have people representing you? This is the worst excuse I have ever heard in my entire life. It seems you decide when it is right to take action and when it is not and I'm sad to see that you have clearly thrown the blame on us in order to paint Krissy and my company in a negative light. Bentley Productions were not there as a whole, we had lent one of our Presenters to lend their help for the event. It makes me laugh that you say Mr. Wong was representing Bentley, but it seems your research was also quickly knocked up.

Here attached is a video of the event, when your Operative Mr. Wong appeared at the event and shot the lovely lady:

At 3:00
We can clearly hear the Presenter say 'The ever watching eye from Estleback Corporation' and you have the guts to say that he was representing MY company?

Here we can see lie after lie and you still have the dignity to say that Bentley is providing false stories? Well your propaganda is the most childish 'she said he said' rubbish I have ever seen in all my years of work. It makes me laugh that you have basically admitted that you turn the other way when it comes to your members criminal deeds, but oh no, if they were to be seen in a specific Estleback branded item of clothing then they would tarnish your good name.

I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get people to turn against us and sure, they can if they want, we have nothing to hide. But at least be honest.

Best regards,
Bentley Productions Co-Owner

P.S Please watch it in 720p to get the full experience of your Senior Field Operative shooting at an innocent woman.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 7 users Like Divey's post:
  • Avgar, Random, Awestruck, Aston, Coffee, Janzo 火, DreeBott
Since you like calling out "Selective memory", look at the video again. Unlike the comedian your company murdered, Peggy was actually alive and unharmed, as seen not even 10 minutes later at 12:30 into the video that you posted. You put one man into the hospital and another six feet underground, as seen in the footage of the event, and the photo that you posted of the man in the hospital saying that you "care" about him. All that stunt did was put a women backstage with theatrics. If you can't tell the difference between that, then you truly have something wrong with you, and I recommend you visit one of EvoCity's clinics, I'm sure they will be happy to finally see you.

XOXOXO,
Noah Grayson
Your Friend (?) in Human Rights
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 10 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • NightHawkd, dawson270500, Hitman, Floodify, Reebs, Jonas, Joe Joe, Ivan Tempski, Link, General Weed
*The posters seem to all disappear in a single night*
The following 4 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Random, Idea, RobotDuck
^ Looks like someone cant read

>attempts to prove themselves as a good organization that is true to the people
>posts a blatent lie directly below a post that proves it wrong
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 9 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • NightHawkd, Floodify, Link, ITsM4x, Ivan Tempski, Reebs, Jonas, Hitman, chopchop1614
Star 
[Image: 2lly4C5.png]

A week of disastrous and uplifting events

This past week has been one that has put the Governance in an immense amount of work in order to battle the nefarious attack on Estleback by the now closed Bentley Production company. The story to this conflict has many pages, but to summarize it in total would be to describe it as a perplex conflict. We had to intervene to honor our ideals and upon this a far more defensive reaction was met by the Bentley's. Nevertheless, we appreciate all their previous work in the city that has taken the citizens off the dark streets they wander onto a happier one - even if it was for only an hour or two. Any persecution by the Estleback personnel on the Bentley employees for their crimes has now been withdrawn and thus we pay respect to the once honorable company by the name of Bentley.

As with any conflict, there are some that suffer from it on both sides. A big blow hit Estleback when our SFO Lee 'Jonas' Wong discovered that one of our employees, that had been with us from the start after the re-boot, betrayed Estleback Corporation and got involved in an article that would not only slander Estleback, but Camorro Family too. I am sorry to inform you that the badge of Madeleine 'Sparx' Lajoie has been destroyed, coupled with the termination of her employment contract. We rely on everyone in this corporation to show absolute loyalty towards us..you are after all brothers and sisters. I will protect us from any external as internal threats no matter the cost; respect and uphold this and you shall forever be granted my appreciation.

But to turn frowns upside down; we have finally been able to go through our applications and made some slight staff changes! We have decided to deny Vivacious "Tiger" Betwin and  Jack 'Moxxa' Betwin. We appreciate that you took your time to apply to us, and endured our rigorous application process. We are still trying to fit Matt 'Panda' Velazquez's interview into our busy schedule. However as busy this schedule is at the moment, we expect it to gradually clear up after the top governance has decided to employ Ivan Tempski as a personal assistant to the Deputy Director Steve 'Link' Burwin - A new specialization area has been created with the name of "Administration" and it follows with a Security Clearance 3, so we expect it all to relive the Deputy Director of many tasks and let him focus on the most important ones that he outshines anyone in.

Some other staff changes are that we have decided to promote Matthew 'Jazz' Harper to a Field Operative after showing absolute loyalty and knowledge of our procedures during the event of Madeleine 'Sparx' Lajoie rouge actions. Congratulation! We have also decided to an applicant that has made his presence truly noticeable with an addition of uncanny persistence. This is something we hunt for in an applicant as that will be of us on and off the field. Please welcome Joseph 'J.J Binks' Deacon!

Finally I just have to thank all employees loyalty with us. We realize that during this time you have been exposed to a lot of scrutiny and perhaps have been personally attacked due to the false accusations by an opposing party. But as always, we come out in the other end stronger than ever. These type of conflicts are good to show who really is an Estleback-er oppose to just someone that wants to be displayed in that prestigious category. It all may seem arrogantly put by me, but it is an appreciation towards the men and women who creates Estleback to what it is - you.

This has been all,

Director of Estleback Corporation
Anthony 'Flood' Válaris, Estleback Corporation Commander
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Joe Joe, Reebs, Hitman, NightHawkd, Jonas, Ratatoskrr, Divey, Link, Ivan Tempski, Tmdirtbike
Project: Natantes in Carcere

[Image: 4c10f4fba9c486991393e4f4c903837c.png]

I am pleased to announce that Estleback Corporation has been employed (once again) by the Government to re-instate an old prison on the infamous island of Alcatraz. All constructions were demolished after a large group of anarchists had resided there for a long period. Estleback engineers have removed all debris and only restored the crucial parts (docks, paths). All that remains is to build residential areas for all Field Operatives, as well as the very main building where we will store the infamous criminals of EvoCity.

This will require the attention of all engineers in Estleback Corporation. The governance has yet to discuss formally with the field operatives in charge of construction, however communication by the Director to a few selected ones regarding the subject has occurred. Whilst awaiting our communication hub to be set up (official forum..) in order to officialize it within Estleback, the governance has prepared necessary documents and blueprints. All the recent commotion in the media has caused us to pause any technical engineering, but it all will resume back to normal now.

I look forward to a massive contribution by our engineers and eventually our field operatives, as that will be needed to house our most unfriendliest of guests. Specific threads for procedures will be released to public after our contract with the government has run out. All data except this document is currently Security Clearance Class 3.

This will be all for now,

Director of Estleback Corporation
Anthony 'Flood' Válaris, Estleback Corporation Commander
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • MasterNoda, Tmdirtbike, Jonas, Reebs, RockDead69, Link, Ivan Tempski, Hitman, General Weed, Joe Joe
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Molyneux481
Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/molyneux481/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29565495

Real Age: 17 years old (18 in 2 weeks)

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I currently have 429 hours on the server.

How many RP points do you have?: I have got 2 roleplay point but I am trying to increase them.

How many bans and/or blacklists do you have? I am disappointed to say I have had 4 bans in total. These bans where given when I first started the server. I admit I was very childish and a knob to the community. Since then I have gained my hours and haven't received anymore bans. I've started following the rules and keeping my head down.

What time zone do you live in, in relation to GMT?: GMT: 17:42 (Wales,UK)

How many hours in the past 2 weeks have you been playing on G-Mod?: I have had around 50 hours. My hours will increase when my family member moves out of the house.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: I'm around 4 on the forums but I have started to become more active recently.

Have you been in other clans? If so, which one(s)?: I have never been in another clan.

Describe your personality: I have a great sense of humour when communicating with others. I always like to be helpful and try and make others more happy. 

What makes YOU individual and differ from all of the other candidates?: When joining teams in the server I am very loyal to the leader/commander and will help the team out as much as I possibly can. I will always do my best and will follow any orders which are given. I will serve you to the day I die.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Tronald Dump - This will be changed when I'm next online as Spear changed my name. If you are fine with the name I will keep it but if you and the other members don't like it I will be more than happy to change it.

Nationality: British

Describe your personality:  My characters personality is that's he's very intelligent and hard working. Ever since his family was murdered he has become more intelligent and started to follow orders from higher ranking.

Tell us about your history: Here's a brief timeline of my history and progress.
1995 - Left school and got a part time job as a barman
1996 - Father died while on tour - was a field medic in the marine corp.
1996- Joined the Military college to join the Marine Corp.
1997 - Finished his College course and got the qualification that he needed to join the marine corp.
1998 - Family got murdered by rebels while on holiday
1998 - Decided to stay in Evo city and bought an apartment.
1998 - Joined the Evo Police Department.
2000 - Got a promotion to Police Serg.
2005 - Got asked to join the Sru for out standing work as the police serg, but turned the offer down.
2010 -Got married.
2011 - Had his first baby boy and named him John Little.

Acceptance Potential Information [OOC/IC]:

Why are you applying for the Estleback Corporation?: I am applying for Estleback Corporation because I want to join a well known clan who look and help others. I also want to join this clan as I've heard a lot about it and always wanted to join it. Seeing the HQ on the server, wanted me to apply. I built my hours up and decided the time was right to apply for this clan.

What made the Estleback corporation stand out from the others to you? The Estleback corporation is well known for there great builds and good hand picked members. They recruit members who aren't childish and un loyal to the server or clan. I like the way this clan has been formed and developed from the others.

Which specialization area caught your interest the most and why?: The things that caught my interest was the Strategy and Armory. This caught my eye because this suits my style of roleplay. I love being a field agent and being apart of an operation. I'm good at breeching buildings and using military tactics when roleplaying.
Do you have any past experience in the position you are applying for?: I currently don't have much experience. This will be a huge learning curve for me and will look forward to learning new techniques and new signals in the chat.

Do you have access to proper suits?: Yes I currently have full access to suits as I have donator status.

Do you have any non-Estleback references we can contact? (Link their Steam Profiles): I have roleplayed with Reebs a few times. I am not friends with reebs on steam so I cant share his profile. I'm sure you are aware of reebs and know how to contact him.

If you have any further questions regarding my application I will answer them as quickly as I can.

Yours truly

Molyneux481

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Reebs, Link, Ivan Tempski
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMJ213/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Real Age: 16

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1583

How many RP points do you have?: 39

How many bans and/or blacklists do you have?: 2 bans - 4 blacklists

What time zone do you live in, in relation to GMT?: GMT

How many hours in the past 2 weeks have you been playing on G-Mod?: 41.2 (due to increase)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 2 as of now, but will increase rapidly to 9ish due to my return.

Have you been in other clans? If so, which one(s)?: Park Industries, White Forest, Slyfox, Kingsman, Vortec Logistics and Arcon Corporation.

Describe your personality: I am a calm and friendly guy. However, I am disciplined and will do whatever I am asked to do. I can set aside time for fun and games, but when it comes to serious business, I am all there for it.

What makes YOU individual and differ from all of the other candidates?: I would say mainly because of my experience. I've been in numerous different clans, that most had a similar concept, and have performed various different roles.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Joshua William Davies

Nationality: British

Describe your personality: I am a fun and kind guy. I can set apart time for fun and banter, but when it comes to serious areas, I am professional and organised.

Tell us about your history: Joshua Davies was born in London, UK, the older of two sons (himself and brother Jamie) of Linsey Michael and Mauro Davies, both teachers. Luigi's mother was of Swedish descent, and his father had Italian and English ancestry. He has described his family as "conservative, Midwestern, Methodist". He went to Brasildon Elementary School and High School, then served as a Security Guard for Birmingham Security Services. He later graduated from the University of Oxford with a WHT Qualification, also, one in Law. After graduation, he took a semester of graduate courses in sociology at Oxford University. He then moved to the lovely city of Evo after dropping the Birmingham Security Service after Years Of Awards. During his time in Evo he has participated in a clan called 'White Forest Technologies.' He worked as a Secretary, however, wanted proceed forward within the industry. However, this could not be in place due to its unexpected closure. This has left Josh roaming the streets looking for employment.

Acceptance Potential Information [OOC/IC]:

Why are you applying for the Estleback Corporation?: I have recognized the name, and from what I have heard, it is a fantastic corporation, and does really aim to be the best out there. I really do believe this corporation fits my roleplay style as professional and organised.

What made the Estleback corporation stand out from the others to you? The fact the name was recognizable straight away. From previous interactions, this corporation was the best around.

Which specialization area caught your interest the most and why?: Field Operations

Do you have any past experience in the position you are applying for?: I have worked in the role within several of the clans I have listed above. I believe from those clans, I have gained sufficient knowledge and experience for the role.

Do you have access to proper suits?: Indeed

Do you have any non-Estleback references we can contact? (Link their Steam Profiles):

[FL:M] Jonas - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046399234/

[FL:RP] Create - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135004683/

[FL] Spear - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150517115/

Kind regards,

[Image: 1042158962185811040317.png]

Joshua Davies
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 8 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Envy, Jonas, Floodify, Link, Reebs, Panda, Random, Ivan Tempski