Estleback Corporation
Out of Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: Giant Pony

Steam ID:

Your Email?: [email protected]

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 115

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: 3 all are under 24 hours.

In-Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information:I am Hippo Von Nerria a poor man who was a de-throned prince from the great kingdom of Nerria. i was de-throned by my people and lucky they let me live. i have few weapons and a good vehicle.

I am good at handling weapons, going undercover.

First Name: Hippo

Surname: Nerria

Nationality: American Forefathers before they took over a great nation and called it Nerria.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am looking for a great orginized clan. you guys seem amazing and extremly orginized which i like. i would look forward to working with everyone of you.

What division are you applying for?: ETFD, Agent, Or Spy.

If applying to the EVD or the ETD, which job do you want?: -

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, i am good with just talking to people from being homeless and begging i managed to have a few people give me big donations and tell me a bit about their life in the mean time of it. With the info i got i did what i thought was best, but in the agency i will give the info to my leader/commander
Update:
  • I would like to welcome Sinass, The Honored and rockyrebel to Estleback Corporation. However, I would like to see a more personal information at the application from Sinass. Once again, welcome! Remember to register yourself on our website!
  • Remember to check you e-mail daily for updates about the clan, thread and our website.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Update:
  • Entry requirements have been updated. It's now more stricter and will be harder to bypass. This new requirements will not affect our current members.

• The logo (header) have been improved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I will make a Re application, since the first one was to see your reaction, I would not accept being in such a clan if you accepted a person with 20 bans. But appeals, the rules says 14 bans and its perm, so imposible for me to still be here.

Steam Name: George Thompson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18268214

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 444 (in total should have 1600, before the timer got reset)

Real Age:17

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: I have had 3 bans since 2008. The last ban should not be on my history. I did not do anything wrong. But the way the person made the banrequest, i sounded like i did something wrong.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:George

Surname:Thompson

Nationality:America

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Recently the last clan i joined, got closed. Im on the look after a new clan, and this looks appealing.

What division are you applying for?: Chief Manager
If applying to the EVD or the ETD, which job do you want?:

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Plenty. Back in the start of the servers age, I came here with the dream of doing something big. I created "Family Corleone", which later became a job on the server FearlessRP. The everyday was kinda Reqruiting and fixing propblems between members and members, members and gorverment. I do handle most situations good
Thumbs Up 
(01-07-2013, 07:13 PM)Danny Sikker Wrote: I will make a Re application, since the first one was to see your reaction, I would not accept being in such a clan if you accepted a person with 20 bans. But appeals, the rules says 14 bans and its perm, so imposible for me to still be here.

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 444 (in total should have 1600, before the timer got reset)

How many bans do you have?: I have had 3 bans since 2008. The last ban should not be on my history. I did not do anything wrong. But the way the person made the banrequest, i sounded like i did something wrong.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Recently the last clan i joined, got closed. Im on the look after a new clan, and this looks appealing.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Plenty. Back in the start of the servers age, I came here with the dream of doing something big. I created "Family Corleone", which later became a job on the server FearlessRP. The everyday was kinda Reqruiting and fixing propblems between members and members, members and gorverment. I do handle most situations good

[Image: acceptedh.png]
Accepted.
But don't do that again, don't push my limits.
Thanks to Niimo you are able to getting in to Estleback Corporation.
You'll be working at ESD.
Chief Manager is not an job, it's an rank. If you like to change division, pm me.
Check your email.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-07-2013, 07:25 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 07:13 PM)Danny Sikker Wrote: I will make a Re application, since the first one was to see your reaction, I would not accept being in such a clan if you accepted a person with 20 bans. But appeals, the rules says 14 bans and its perm, so imposible for me to still be here.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

[Image: acceptedh.png]
Accepted.
But don't do that again, don't push my limits.
Thanks to Niimo you are able to getting in to Estleback Corporation.
You'll be working at ESD.
Chief Manager is not an job, it's an rank. If you like to change division, pm me.
Check your email.

Thank you Very much.
Update:

Multi National United is now our allies!
Hope to work with you much in the future!

[Image: mnumainclanspagebanner.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • whoopie, edgie, Ryder, Salinsky, Niimo
Update:

• Slyfox is now our allies! Hope to work much with you in the future!

[Image: slyfux.png]
  • Website have been improved as well with the security clearance. Read the Radio tab for information.
  • We will soon have our first meeting, either tomorrow (unlikely) or next week. Check the calender (website).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • whoopie, Ryder, Niimo
Update:
  • Website design have been updated.
  • Base pictures have been added. Our main server is on V33x but we will of course be active on the other servers, but we have our headquarter at V33x, for now.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Sounds good man, and the site is beautifull man keep the good work up.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Floodify