You are missing rp_evocity2_v2p
Thats a bug it seems

[Image: EVOCITY_zps9828f490.png]

in long terms:
whenever i try to load the CityRP Map Evocity2_v2p it loads, but it reports that i am missing the map, this however is false as i have downloaded the map and put it in my Addon Folder.
whats happening here? <-- EDIT: I mean server, not singleplayer, thats where the map does work, clarification here.

I also cant find evocity 2 in the workshop, but i am forced to probably upload it, as v33x and v2d where on workshop and did work for me. The map also shows up on my start singleplayer game thingy, if its still there.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:36912886
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Most of your questions are answered there.
You also got a DL link to get the maps.
And also, it goes in "Maps" folder, not in the "Addons" folder.
(01-05-2013, 03:03 PM)MrLegendardisch Wrote: Thats a bug it seems

in long terms:
whenever i try to load the CityRP Map Evocity2_v2p it loads, but it reports that i am missing the map, this however is false as i have downloaded the map and put it in my Addon Folder.
whats happening here? <-- EDIT: I mean server, not singleplayer, thats where the map does work, clarification here.

How about you put it in your maps folder?
The following 1 user Likes Lamort's post:
  • Termin
(01-07-2013, 02:07 PM)Tyler Durden Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 03:03 PM)MrLegendardisch Wrote: Thats a bug it seems

in long terms:

How about you put it in your maps folder?

How about you don't copy what I just said above you ? Sad