Unban appeal "AriLez"
Your name: AriLez

Your ban ID: 16400

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Bast/Discord alt.

Involved: [FL] Ruxandra and my self i guess.

Why we should unban you: I was accused and punished for something that i never did and i pretty much like to continue playing on your servers. And if there is a way to prove it, I will.
You are not Discord's alt. You are Tony Santos / Dawnbreaker's alt.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I can talk to you on Team Speak, to prove you. I can make Tony come on aswell to prove that I am not "Tony Santos" or Dawnbreaker alt.
And infact, you was claiming on my ban that i was "Bast/Discord alt" ... I don`t understand what the hell this is Huh .

[Image: 54d7ce523b5d60472af1f6am.png]
Are nobody here really will give me a shot to prove that I am not a someones alt ?
Getting so frustrated, when you just ban me for shit like that, and when I ask (In this thread and private message) if there is a way to prove it, I get no response.
I have said 2-3 times now, that I can speak in teamspeak or what so ever, but all you do is ignore. I have always followed the rules, never been complained of anything. But suddenly I get ban, and can`t even do shit to prove you`re wrong.
Case will be investigated once more, we will keep you posted via this thread.
Thank you.
If there is something I need to show/send or something, just tell what to do and I will make it happen...
You currently are on the same IP as Dawnbreaker / Tony Santos. Mind explaining that?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Can I say the thing that's telling you he's on the same IP might not be right. I've played a few games where I have been confronted about that and nobody but me is using my IP, it can mess up
I can ensure you that I`m not.
I registered my self in forums at Tony Santos house yesterday.
At this moment i`m at my house, this is a picture that was taken right now:
-Picture removed-

And as far as iknow, this is my IP.