So, I was banned.
Your name: [FL:RP] George

Your ban ID: 20843

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Raiding Nexus as gun dealer.

Involved: [FL:RP]GeorgeTheBoy

Why we should unban you: Okay, first of all the evidence that was used to ban me was misunderstood. I was merely looking for the president to ask him about a dealership with the government for RP reasons. Even though I was a gun dealer I changed my job to security gaurd which was silly of me. If you want a link to the BR on me which has the supposed evidence here it is: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23251[/quote]
You wanted to see the President by tying up his SS?

Yeah, good one...
looking at the video I see him do nothing but be there
(01-03-2013, 09:37 PM)Temar Wrote: looking at the video I see him do nothing but be there

The security guard admitted to be guarding him by default making him part of the "raid".
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-03-2013, 09:56 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 09:37 PM)Temar Wrote: looking at the video I see him do nothing but be there

The security guard admitted to be guarding him by default making him part of the "raid".

But have you considered that that statement may not be true?
Just for reference, I think I should of been banned and don't disagree with it but I actually said I was guarding Pyl's not George. He was nothing to do with it Smile.
In every part of his video you two are seen togheder. You want to tell me you were completely unrelated towards the incident at the jails?
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yes, I know it seems wierd but it's true
So what were you doing in the jails then?
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-03-2013, 11:12 PM)[FL:RP] George Wrote: Yes, I know it seems wierd but it's true

You two were together the whole time. First you were Corleones together and then you started doing Tides Truck RP together (seen in the video). You were clearly working together.