Ban Request - Apocalypse (- -)
Name of player: Apocalypse (- -)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37657639

Time in GMT: 14:30 Aprox

Server: RP_EvoCity2_v2p

Summary: As I was the President's guard, I was teaching the new President (Zilence) about the commands he would use. Then, Apoc came (As a rebel, and on his own) up to the Nexus, shot the HSS dead, followed by me, then killing the President. When asked later, he stated the reason was "Taxes" therefore breaking Rebel/Mafia Rule #6 that states, "Do not raid the President for money, or for taxes / speedlimits"

Evidence: [Image: 2013010500001f.jpg]

Please excuse the Blacked bar in my question, at this point I was slightly maddened by the breakage of rule and the resulting loss of some items, which resulted with me using the "F world" in my question, however, the insult was not directed at him.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I yelled raid. Came up to the president's office. I killed the Hss, and the security guard. So i wont get killed. Then i asked the president why he never posted laws and that i wanted him to post laws. then he kept saying in the radio that the police mens should come up and kill me. So i had no choice. I killed the president in hope to get a better president in. There was many complaining about him too.

But i have to agree. One of the reasons was the taxes.
[Image: meh.ro4001.jpg]

Quote:Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Then you ask Via OOC why he is not, you don't just raid him?
Again, fearRP on him, Post a ban request, like I have done on yourself.

This is about you breaking Mafia/Rebel rule #6. NOT about you killing the President.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Can you get the current president to put his side of the story on here please.
No reply within 24/hrs, Denied.