Ban Request Neurotic
Name of player: Neurotic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8892963

Time in GMT: Around 10am

Server: v33x

Summary: Security Guard in corleone neighborhood gets out of his car and kills three unarmed corleone with an AK-47.

I return about 10 minutes later to see Neurotic (a security guard) basing with rebels and attacking people. His excuse was "being the rebel's security guard."

EDIT: Before I arrived in the neighborhood, there had been complaints of RDM there, and Neurotic had 6 kills at the time.

Evidence:

"What do you think you're doing"
-"What do I think I'm doing? I'm defending myself is what I'm doing."
"..None of them had guns."
-"Get the fuck away from me!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSkDFlE6...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfCmdj_AA...e=youtu.be
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.
What the video didn't show, was that we (the rebels) were at fullscale war with them (the corleone), they had been taking shots at us from their spawn house, and whenever we shot them for attacking us, just broke NLR.

I lost count of how many times they broke NLR. The reason why Neurotic and I was about to drive of (I was in the white lambo), was because a corleone sniper was shooting at us from the woods.. He DCed as soon as we went for him tho. All in all a big mess that could had been avoided if the corleone had not broken NLR all the time.
Neurotic was hired to defend our house at the subs, and only did his job protecting us. He didn't shoot the cop, he didn't shoot the firemen, he didn't shoot any unemployed ONLY the corleone who came at us with guns, and kept breaking NLR who startet threatening us and pulling new guns at us.
May I also add, the Second video had a door bought (awd) where I was RP'ing with a Corleone (I was held at knife point), before the Rebels came into the area and then he got killed by that same guard barging in when he tried to lock the door so we could finish the RP.
(01-03-2013, 04:18 PM)Fexxe Wrote: What the video didn't show, was that we (the rebels) were at fullscale war with them (the corleone), they had been taking shots at us from their spawn house, and whenever we shot them for attacking us, just broke NLR.

I lost count of how many times they broke NLR. The reason why Neurotic and I was about to drive of (I was in the white lambo), was because a corleone sniper was shooting at us from the woods.. He DCed as soon as we went for him tho. All in all a big mess that could had been avoided if the corleone had not broken NLR all the time.
Neurotic was hired to defend our house at the subs, and only did his job protecting us. He didn't shoot the cop, he didn't shoot the firemen, he didn't shoot any unemployed ONLY the corleone who came at us with guns, and kept breaking NLR who startet threatening us and pulling new guns at us.

Security Gaurds are for defense, not offense. Offensive guards can be permentally demoted if I'm not mistaken.

(01-05-2013, 10:53 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 04:18 PM)Fexxe Wrote: What the video didn't show, was that we (the rebels) were at fullscale war with them (the corleone), they had been taking shots at us from their spawn house, and whenever we shot them for attacking us, just broke NLR.

Security Gaurds are for defense, not offense. Offensive guards can be permentally demoted if I'm not mistaken.

We owned the house that they were attacking, he was as I said hired to protect it. He only defended the house.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Neurotic (STEAM_0:1:8892963) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team