Got permanent ban
I got a perma for no reason,the damn person who posred the br wanted to be famed so he posted a br of us raiding the old president and i got permed,wtf.

So posting a br to try and get someone banned when they did nothing,great wow,i donated like 70 pounds and my new doner status hasnt even started
Quote:20831

[FL:RP] Bin4ry

STEAM_0:1:50127100

Doesn't want to be in a community full of idiots.

Never

[FL] Ruxandra

Obviously you said something stupid.
20831 [FL:RP] Bin4ry STEAM_0:1:50127100 Steam Profile [undefined=undefined]Doesn't want to be in a community full of idiots. [/undefined]
Never
[FL] Ruxandra

[Image: u_mad_bro___u_mad___by_artof_nothing-d4v6ywh.jpg]

And side note. Why the hell you tell that every admin like me? Lol, I am friend with 2 admins only. And I knew them long time before they became admins.
I said on my ban request ,i dont want to be in a server full of idiots,(talkong about prosto) and ruxandera comes along,clearly thinking that it was about everybody

(01-03-2013, 10:43 AM)Borovichok Wrote: 20831 [FL:RP] Bin4ry STEAM_0:1:50127100 Steam Profile [undefined=undefined]Doesn't want to be in a community full of idiots. [/undefined]
Never
[FL] Ruxandra

[Image: u_mad_bro___u_mad___by_artof_nothing-d4v6ywh.jpg]

And side note. Why the hell you tell that every admin like me? Lol, I am friend with 2 admins only. And I knew them long time before they became admins.

Well clearly,all the admins are biast towards me
In all honesty dude, you made an unban request trying to get every ban you ever accumulated removed because you thought they were all unjust.

They're all valid, and most likely so is this one.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Generation
Hello Bin4ry,

I'd like to start with the fact that donating $10, $100, $1'000, $10'000 won't change anything ; This is called a donation, not a ransom.
Second fact, if "you said something stupid" of that kind, that's a legit ban.
To conclude my message, could you watch your grammar please? It's a little bit hard to read your message, you're English lol ! I'm French and I write almost better than you.

Cordialy.
Jérémy
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • DoomDude1, Fleet Admiral Zapington
See,and you wonder why fl gets ddos,lol
This is odd. Is this banable? I recall seeing a rule about cursing other players. Im just not quite sure if 'idiot' is one. Nevertheless, you probably said it in rage for some reason. If it was in that case, unlucky. But if you meant it. I'm going to rage myself.
-link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

In the ban request you basically asked to be banned...

'Your wish has been granted' is what Ruxandra said.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I find this even more funny now, seeing you made an unban request on all of your bans. Having said that, I love the way Ruxandra puts it in the ban request, and donation doesn't do anything. It's a donation, donation, donation...
Regards,
aviator
Really are you mad or something? You talk about DDOS and so on. Oh

[Image: gallery_3313_109_23830.jpg]