Rassee
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:18326531
Time in GMT:
10:30
Server:
v2p
Summary:
There were two unemployed on BMW they came and started their raid, they killed our Don, we were watching for this , then they came to us poited the gun on me and killed, then killed my friend ( you will see Kira Yamoto in chat) Ryuzaki raided my house also whith no reason just came and raided.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/U91i8S_OoTc
I have let this player know of the ban. I want his input as well.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Oh may i add something? i think thats the person with the default black skinned person on unemplyed that came to my pres office almost rdmin me but my ss guard got them they then broke nrl
(01-01-2013, 11:19 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote: Oh may i add something? i think thats the person with the default black skinned person on unemplyed that came to my pres office almost rdmin me but my ss guard got them they then broke nrl

I did raid pres and broke nlr?
(01-02-2013, 07:08 AM)RafaelGaribas Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 11:19 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote: Oh may i add something? i think thats the person with the default black skinned person on unemplyed that came to my pres office almost rdmin me but my ss guard got them they then broke nrl

No the woman in the dress, but the one who random raided and broke nrl once, had a KID voice but idk if that was the other guy.
(01-02-2013, 09:59 AM)mrpalkia00 Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 07:08 AM)RafaelGaribas Wrote:

No the woman in the dress, but the one who random raided and broke nrl once, had a KID voice but idk if that was the other guy.

There were 2 women maby it is second.
We raided you for shooting at us when we were leaving hte area and killed you guys because you kept NLRing and coming back to house.You continuesly came back and punched us multiple times and one of you even took gun...
Before you started recording you ran inside the house and punched multiple times again damaging us alot, then you ran there and started recording.
Awesomeness.
Not enough evidence.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.