trying to quit smoking.
(01-02-2013, 04:46 AM)Mahti Wrote: Well so is eating burnt meat.

Nice comeback bra, the amounts of PAH's on grilled meat is trace amounts, unlike smoke from cigarettes etc.

Also, Cooking food at high temperatures, for example grilling or barbecuing meats, can lead to the formation of minute quantities of many potent carcinogens that are comparable to those found in cigarette smoke (i.e., benzo[a]pyrene). Charring of food resembles coking and tobacco pyrolysis, and produces similar carcinogens. There are several carcinogenic pyrolysis products, such as polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, which are converted by human enzymes into epoxides, which attach permanently to DNA.
Mu'assel, aka Shisha, can be incredibly unhealthy if it is tobacco based.

Quote:Each hookah session typically lasts more than 40 minutes, and consists of 50 to 200 inhalations that each range from 0.15 to 0.50 liters of smoke.[13][14] In an hour-long smoking session of hookah, users consume about 100 to 200 times the smoke of a single cigarette;[13] in a 45-minute smoking session a typical smoker would inhale 1.7 times the nicotine[15] of a single cigarette.

However I found this, note it is lacking citation.

Quote:Tobacco-free Hookah products, such as shisha based on herbs, tea leaves, either sugar cane or sugar beets and Shiazo steam-stones, have been developed so as to minimise the harm to the user from the nicotine, tar and other chemicals present in tobacco smoke
*SHISHA *SHISHA *SHISHA *SHISHA *SHISHA

Concerning flavors, go for watermelon, lemon, and mint.

#Glorious2013
News Paper Wrote:According to Chaouachi, studies led by independent researchers at the Royal University of Saudi Arabia have shown that shisha smoke is 30 times less concentrated in chemicals than cigarette smoke, contradicting the WHO's warnings. "It is ludicrous and anti-scientific to claim that hookah or shisha smoke is 200 times more toxic than cigarette smoke," he says. "While about 5,000 chemicals have been identified so far in cigarette smoke, chemists and pharmacologists from Saudi Arabia only found 142 chemicals in shisha smoke. Also, a medical team in Pakistan found that shisha smoke can be much less carcinogenic and radioactive than cigarette smoke."

This is your regular sisha tobacco. Each day there are more natural sisha herbs. Sure it might not be as healthy as simply breathing, but then again it's way better than regular cigs.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-02-2013, 04:48 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 04:46 AM)Mahti Wrote: Well so is eating burnt meat.

Nice comeback bra, the amounts of PAH's on grilled meat is trace amounts, unlike smoke from cigarettes etc.

Also, Cooking food at high temperatures, for example grilling or barbecuing meats, can lead to the formation of minute quantities of many potent carcinogens that are comparable to those found in cigarette smoke (i.e., benzo[a]pyrene). Charring of food resembles coking and tobacco pyrolysis, and produces similar carcinogens. There are several carcinogenic pyrolysis products, such as polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, which are converted by human enzymes into epoxides, which attach permanently to DNA.

A damn Zzzzzzzzzzzzzap is getting all smart on us. We might as well get out now before we get trashed.
Update:
Chex mix is godly.
Running is nice, the extra 2 miles isnt bad Cheese

i still am extremely irritable when shit comes up randomly, but its slowly getting easier to cope with. Cheese

Also:
you guys got to technical :C
(01-03-2013, 01:18 AM)Holdem Wrote:
News Paper Wrote:According to Chaouachi, studies led by independent researchers at the Royal University of Saudi Arabia have shown that shisha smoke is 30 times less concentrated in chemicals than cigarette smoke, contradicting the WHO's warnings. "It is ludicrous and anti-scientific to claim that hookah or shisha smoke is 200 times more toxic than cigarette smoke," he says. "While about 5,000 chemicals have been identified so far in cigarette smoke, chemists and pharmacologists from Saudi Arabia only found 142 chemicals in shisha smoke. Also, a medical team in Pakistan found that shisha smoke can be much less carcinogenic and radioactive than cigarette smoke."

This is your regular sisha tobacco. Each day there are more natural sisha herbs. Sure it might not be as healthy as simply breathing, but then again it's way better than regular cigs.

It's fucking Shisha holdem, don't make me sit on your face.
Paint the ceiling of a room where has been smoked for a long time, you will instantly stop.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-04-2013, 12:29 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Paint the ceiling of a room where has been smoked for a long time, you will instantly stop.

[Image: U+WOT+M8+WONT+2+FITE+_1eec97628bb71b7e17...fd118f.jpg]
(01-01-2013, 11:11 PM)Holdem Wrote: Alcohol counts as a Drug, so do cigarettes. If you don't want to try the e-cig, you could get a sisha. A sisha is pretty easy to prepare, and you get all sort of flavours. You can get special ones that do not contain nicotine and are natural. It's just like breathing some "Smoke" that gets cleaned through the water. It lasts for quite a long time too.

I would try it if I were you. That or you can go to one of these eastern Tea places that usually have Sisha's, try it there and see how you feel.

I remember reading from somewhere that smoking a whole pot of sisha is equivalent to smoking 900 cigarettes