Scammed
Hi, at about 19:30 on Monday 28th February, i was scammed for 100k by someone by the name of "swapty"

Swapty - STEAM_0:1:24654617

he advertised selling a bmw 750i for 100k, i pmed him explaining interest. we met up in a secluded room and i gave him the 100k. he then said "hold on a sec" and left the server, not returning.

I quickly went on steam friends and recent players, clicked swapty and added, the name changed to Drunken Cat F00l.

I would appreciate it if he could be consulted and disciplined, and i could maybe get my money back? As this is very much against the rules

thanks for any Help
:/ Got any screenshots of the guy leaving or the console?
no but sniperwolf was present and i told him/her immediatly
It's a him Tounge I'll leave this open for Sniperwolf to sort out seeing as he was ingame at the time.
he said that someone could check the logs and see, and maybe refund me and ban the person that scammed
That'd be soul. I'll link him to this post if he hasn't already seen it. Don't worry, you'll be refunded if you're telling the truth Smile
cool, thanks for your help Cheese sniperwolf added steam id of swapty to my original post, i dunno if its the right person, but hopefully is Cheese