HUGE RDM Ban Request - and more!
8 Bans today.

Name of player: Skitz, DutyCraft, Hiigiins, NoBody, J0NN1, G3N3R1C, Tys Mojo, I Liek Turtlez

SteamID: In Order::: STEAM_0:1:29250063, STEAM_0:0:26336321, [Hiigiins-Cannot find ID], STEAM_0:1:31641584, STEAM_0:0:39168038, STEAM_0:1:31349162, STEAM_0:1:44542614, STEAM_0:0:5959212

Time in GMT: 7:00 -7GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: They said they were having a "ZombieRP" ...Even though 3/4 the server didnt want it, PLUS, It was never once authorized by any admin. So, It was a big RDM-Fest. I told people multiple times I was not apart of the event, after 5 minutes of running away from punchwhoring people. I told people this was never authorized by the people up top, and people gratually began to stop. Not everyone.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSGPpuXnQ...e=youtu.be

I Edited out J0nn1's name, As he is innocent.

Here is some screenies of a couple peoples kill count:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=116694813

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=116694834  

Here is one more BR:

Name of player: Rec M. Tyler

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=111187491

Time in GMT: Do not know.

Server: v2p

Summary: RDMing a teammate

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=111187491
I logged on and it was going on and there was no president. I became president and just went along with it. I don't think its fair that you included me in it when I didn't start it? Also, there were atleast 10 people in the labs, including you, so you're obviously leaving things out.
Lol, You put me in here. I didn't kill a single person during the whole "RP"
The real RP was in the labs, where we had ONE zombie in a holding tank, and we were testing crazy ways to cure him.
Mainly anal insertion of a nazapam thingy or whatever. It didn't work.

Also, your Kill Counts are irrelevant, considering the server didn't crash for about 7 hours or so, And i was on and off, my K/D stayed the same, I got about 8 of the kills around 3'oclock my time in a raid, and the other 6 in random occurrences.

How I got thrown in the ban request was probably you seeing: "Scientist" My high deaths and kills, and you making assumptions. Good job sport. The worst thing that happened was me tazing a few people to simulate killing them because they got bitten by our loose zombie, then the RP ended. No blood shed downstairs.

You should focus on your own game, instead of back seat administrating and just having no positive input, or output. You wasted about an hour with this, and i hardly see any evidence.

Edit:
I see now, you took the screen shots way to late/early, I cant even tell. I was a doctor when i started RP'ing.
You were the stupid "pyro" That tried to take part and we kicked you out due to there being no realistic reason what so ever of us needing a Pyro Tech.
So this is basically your Butt Hurt attempt to ruin some peoples night.
-support >Sad
Sure I was in the labs, Wanna know why? Because I was tired of being punchwhored. I eventually said ' Forget it ', Left, and started recording. I do not have any evidence on you, So if you are indeed telling the truth, I am sorry.

(12-30-2012, 03:47 AM)SKitz Wrote: Lol, You put me in here. I didn't kill a single person during the whole "RP"
The real RP was in the labs, where we had ONE zombie in a holding tank, and we were testing crazy ways to cure him.
Mainly anal insertion of a nazapam thingy or whatever. It didn't work.

Also, your Kill Counts are irrelevant, considering the server didn't crash for about 7 hours or so, And i was on and off, my K/D stayed the same, I got about 8 of the kills around 3'oclock my time in a raid, and the other 6 in random occurrences.

How I got thrown in the ban request was probably you seeing: "Scientist" My high deaths and kills, and you making assumptions. Good job sport. The worst thing that happened was me tazing a few people to simulate killing them because they got bitten by our loose zombie, then the RP ended. No blood shed downstairs.

You should focus on your own game, instead of back seat administrating and just having no positive input, or output. You wasted about an hour with this, and i hardly see any evidence.

I didnt know doing Cocaine and shooting everyone was an RP.

[quote='SKitz' pid='191859' dateline='1356839236'
Edit:
I see now, you took the screen shots way to late/early, I cant even tell. I was a doctor when i started RP'ing.
You were the stupid "pyro" That tried to take part and we kicked you out due to there being no realistic reason what so ever of us needing a Pyro Tech.
So this is basically your Butt Hurt attempt to ruin some peoples night.
-support >:(
[/quote]

Hmh, Yeeah, I did go PyroTechnician, Youre completely right. I ran away from the punchwhores down to the labs, Where i saw some people Snorting Cocaine, and shooting everything you saw. I wanted to end that BS, And tried doing something that can actually be of use.
Learn to RP, and pay attention next time.
Go download bandicam, make your ban request worth a shit with evidence, and dont post a video of yourself breaking nlr. (Thats what it looks like)
There were a good amount of people doing this RP event, most of them were survivors in the labs. And when I said Zealord was ok with it, i meant as in it started when he was online and he didnt stop it and he knew it was happening. You liked to edit that out in your little recording. Also, you were killed because you didnt leave the area when we were RPing that you got bit by a zombie. You didnt leave or anything so that guy shot you. But yet again, i may be wrong about that part. Because you only had the part where you died in the video, nothing else before or after that. We didnt kill anyone who wasnt RPing in the event, the people who were participating renamed their job to Zombie or The Alpha Zombie. And they didnt complain about being killed in OOC or anything because they were having fun. About an hour into this, Jarz started trying to break it down.
One more thing i would like to add.
Im not sure what rule's were broken in this. Please clarify:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
(12-30-2012, 03:53 AM)SKitz Wrote: Learn to RP, and pay attention next time.
Go download bandicam, make your ban request worth a shit with evidence, and dont post a video of yourself breaking nlr. (Thats what it looks like)

(12-30-2012, 03:56 AM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: There were a good amount of people doing this RP event, most of them were survivors in the labs. And when I said Zealord was ok with it, i meant as in it started when he was online and he didnt stop it and he knew it was happening. You liked to edit that out in your little recording. Also, you were killed because you didnt leave the area when we were RPing that you got bit by a zombie. You didnt leave or anything so that guy shot you. But yet again, i may be wrong about that part. Because you only had the part where you died in the video, nothing else before or after that. We didnt kill anyone who wasnt RPing in the event, the people who were participating renamed their job to Zombie or The Alpha Zombie. And they didnt complain about being killed in OOC or anything because they were having fun. About an hour into this, Jarz started trying to break it down.

The only part I editted out was myself running around for 10 minutes gathering video footage. When I got that confession from you, Why the hell do you think I asked you to resay what you said - I wasnt recording. This 'RP' Was not 1 hour, try half of an hour. And why do you seem so confident I am in the wrong when you said ''But I may be wrong about that''. I was never hit my a 'Zombie', nor was I hit by a punchwhore.

And, When did I break NLR? Look at the top righthand corner of the screen, buddy.
When people die, mostly they stay out of events, I like to think it corresponds with the raid form of the rule. Even though its been 5 min, if its the same raid, you stay out of it. I think thats how its supposed to work, not sure.
2. Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others.
4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.
FailRP,
RDM,
11. Do not jump or walk on anyone in ragdoll mode.
12. Do not hostage a fireman when he is in your base to extinguish a fire.
13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Want more?

Disregard 12, sorry