Poll: Pc or Mac?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mac
2.86%
1 2.86%
PC
82.86%
29 82.86%
Both
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mac vs PC
Mac doesn't need the same specs as an windows computer.
Apples OS works much faster and failure free, while Windows ins't.
Both.

A Mac is superior whether the topic is studying or anything along those lines (research etc.) mainly due to the intuitive OS and fast respond times. However with anything else I believe in the PC as being the best of them. That counts gaming, developing, creating etc.

So, I don't think one can actually choose. Maybe that's just me.
(01-04-2013, 10:50 PM)StillAlive Wrote: A Mac is superior whether the topic is studying or anything along those lines (research etc.) mainly due to the intuitive OS and fast respond times.

Uwotm8? So that's why all programs that involve learning is made for Windows, I see.
How is it easier to study on a Mac?
PrivateToast Wrote:Apples OS works much faster and failure free, while Windows ins't.
No. I don't understand why so many people think this.
Example I used is just a Macbook standard edition: Opening Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver (CS5) all at once will just cause your Mac running as slow as a windows computer would when performing the same action. (Of course it depends on how full of crap your pc is).

But still, I always thought that Mac was the OS that never would crash or work slow. But I was so wrong.

I like macbooks, but really not for daily use. It's fun to work on for a couple of hours. But I'd still prefer a Windows computer for all my main actions like reading my mail, using my favourite internet sites etc.