UR *Zero
I toucht it would be better to make one myself :3

Your name: *Zero

Your ban ID: 20214

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "BRA,Propflipping cars about

Involved: Echo (just a bit)

Why we should unban you: Whell first of, i didn't know you can't use props to flip cars that are on there back, second i didn't kill any one with it and last is that i think that 4days and 15hours is a bit to much for just flipping a car (+ there where no admins online)

EDIT : Here's the video of what i did (on the BR page) BR
If you read the rules, you'd know. Also, regardless of whether an admin is present or not, you still have to behave yourself.
(12-27-2012, 05:13 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If you read the rules, you'd know. Also, regardless of whether an admin is present or not, you still have to behave yourself.

I did read the rules (whenever i started playing) and just to say

4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

With the "no admin online" i mean that he can't move my car with the physgun and /flip ain't working so i moved it. like it says "You can gently try to move it with a prop if required."
(12-27-2012, 05:23 PM)Zero Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 05:13 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If you read the rules, you'd know. Also, regardless of whether an admin is present or not, you still have to behave yourself.

4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

With the "no admin online" i mean that he can't move my car with the physgun and /flip ain't working so i moved it. like it says "You can gently try to move it with a prop if required."

I love how you quote a rule yet fail to follow it.

Take a look at the word I emboldened.

You straight up flipped it into the air more then twice and ended up killing someone with it.
(12-27-2012, 06:07 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 05:23 PM)Zero Wrote:

I love how you quote a rule yet fail to follow it.

Take a look at the word I emboldened.

You straight up flipped it into the air more then twice and ended up killing someone with it.

I never killed someone with it i don't even know how you guys came to that...some one got killed, not by me...
+ The 2times if you look at my physics gun you can it doesn't move that much...i caud of done it alot worse...
Gently? That Lambo literally bounced 1/4 of the way up the nexus. You went full swinging and you can't say it wasn't directly on purpose. Another point is in another video I caught you trying to smack a prop against the doors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...OZsU5AglHg
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(12-27-2012, 08:30 PM)Grub Wrote: Gently? That Lambo literally bounced 1/4 of the way up the nexus. You went full swinging and you can't say it wasn't directly on purpose. Another point is in another video I caught you trying to smack a prop against the doors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...OZsU5AglHg

My name is *zero...not echo...
Even so, You shouldn't be smacking a car around like that. You were acting like it was some kind of doggy toy and you just freely whipped it up into the sky and back down.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(12-27-2012, 08:51 PM)Grub Wrote: Even so, You shouldn't be smacking a car around like that. You were acting like it was some kind of doggy toy and you just freely whipped it up into the sky and back down.

Smacking around, did you even watch the video at all? I lifted it up twice with a grave i never smacked anything......
(12-27-2012, 08:58 PM)Zero Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 08:51 PM)Grub Wrote: Even so, You shouldn't be smacking a car around like that. You were acting like it was some kind of doggy toy and you just freely whipped it up into the sky and back down.

Smacking around, did you even watch the video at all? I lifted it up twice with a grave i never smacked anything......

You lifted it up, it killed someone.

You still broke the rules.