Unban Request
Big Grin 
Your name: Echo

Your ban ID: 20215

Banned by: Grub

Reason: prop lifting cars, prop pushing , prop blocking

Involved: *Zero

Why we should unban you: This goes out to all the people that know me. I am sorry i let all of you down and i understand you guys hate minges and even if they do the slightest thing but i am sorry for the person i killed with the car accidently, im sorry we were goofing around, and im sorry we were just having fun but we didnt intend to hurt anyone we like on the server. to be honest the cop in the thing kept on randomly tazing us. And the guy who said he tied me up with a rope thats minge becuase he should have contacted an admin instead of dealing with it becuase he kept on random tranquilizing me. the part at the end where i had the prop going up and down thats not even breaking the rules i just got bored but look did i do any harm? and when that prop kept on getting stacked on top i lagged badly and i said sorry to the guy that kinda got pushed a lil by the wave of props and he didnt even get hurt so he faked it, and the golf ball i wanted it to stand on my head but unfortunatly it killed me so u can ban the "prop" for assualt. Bottom line is if you dont know what is exactly going on,dont post a ban for it just instead explain the wrongs we did instead of making judgements...Thank You!

O BY THE WAY to add on too that actully me and my friend were trying to flip the car and i kept getting ddos so it kinda looked bad but at the same time i was luaghing at how odd this seemed so yeah sorry.How else do we get our car flipped over?
I ran out of ink again...
I'm in the same video so i'll answer my storie here. I got banned 2x for this video (6days in total) because the person posted an extra ban request on me (with the same video) I really don't get why i get banned for flipping my car, there was no admin online, is it not allowed to flip your vichicle or ? No i didn't push it that high (my opinion) and i didn't killed a guy with it while the admins say 'Ban Request 23027 Approved - "Prop-smashing a car resulting in a prop-kill." (Extended due to current ban)' i don't know if you watches the video, but i didn't killed anyone....so, 6days for flipping my car...while rdmers and propkillers mostly get one day...i don't even get why flipping your car ain't allowed, pls explain.
(12-27-2012, 02:42 PM)Zero Wrote: I'm in the same video so i'll answer my storie here. I got banned 2x for this video (6days in total) because the person posted an extra ban request on me (with the same video) I really don't get why i get banned for flipping my car, there was no admin online, is it not allowed to flip your vichicle or ? No i didn't push it that high (my opinion) and i didn't killed a guy with it while the admins say 'Ban Request 23027 Approved - "Prop-smashing a car resulting in a prop-kill." (Extended due to current ban)' i don't know if you watches the video, but i didn't killed anyone....so, 6days for flipping my car...while rdmers and propkillers mostly get one day...i don't even get why flipping your car ain't allowed, pls explain.

Exactly and i was just helping a friend and he knew everything i did was accidently happened becuase at the time even he ddos some too. Please understand it might have been a random ban for me and my friend
(12-27-2012, 02:42 PM)Zero Wrote: I'm in the same video so i'll answer my storie here. I got banned 2x for this video (6days in total) because the person posted an extra ban request on me (with the same video) I really don't get why i get banned for flipping my car, there was no admin online, is it not allowed to flip your vichicle or ? No i didn't push it that high (my opinion) and i didn't killed a guy with it while the admins say 'Ban Request 23027 Approved - "Prop-smashing a car resulting in a prop-kill." (Extended due to current ban)' i don't know if you watches the video, but i didn't killed anyone....so, 6days for flipping my car...while rdmers and propkillers mostly get one day...i don't even get why flipping your car ain't allowed, pls explain.

I apologise for any inconvenience, I was not aware of Grub's suspension in Echo's ban request. I have since lifted the duplicate.

As far you Echo, no bloody way. You weren't trying to flip cars you were straight up minging. Prop-blocking Nexus doors and not learning from multiple prior suspensions.
(12-27-2012, 03:12 PM)Adman Wrote:

I apologise for any inconvenience, I was not aware of Grub's suspension in Echo's ban request. I have since lifted the duplicate.

As far you Echo, no bloody way. You weren't trying to flip cars you were straight up minging. Prop-blocking Nexus doors and not learning from multiple prior suspensions.

Thank you, but still i really don't get why i am banned...i only flipped my car

I WAS NOT! i wasnt blocking the nexus DISABLED TOOK OUT THE PARTS IN THE YOUTUBE VID if you saw it exactly 10 secs from then i removed it ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS AN HOUR and I DID LEARN i am sorry! why dont you understand i wasnt hitting zeros car! i was helping him it flew up and hit him i didnt mean to kill the innocent guy adman you have to understand i didnt mean too i love the server and i would not INTEND to hurt any of u IDK WHY in the hell i blocked the nexus but i removed it VERY VERY shortly after. i think i learned my leason when i thought wow i hurt this guy with zeros car i feel soo bad next time i will try better not too INSTEAD u yell at me when i am really sorry about it!

ALSO its not ment for me to be banned for a whole month! why not a week its not like i fucking killed anyone MULTIPLE times or spawned huge ass props!

aww man now its 3 months. i hope your happy adman becuase you know i think i learned from my wrongs and you know ive only been banned 2 times with echo the rest were other people who had the name echo. i wonder how you would feel if you were in this position! thanks for banning me 3 months and being super pissed off at me when you dont know the feelings and how sorry i feel. thanks a lot...
You might want to consider your attitude if you ever hope for an unban or a reduction.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Just a question cause i'm confused now, is it or is it not allowed to flip cars?
(12-27-2012, 03:56 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You might want to consider your attitude if you ever hope for an unban or a reduction.

true but i am very upset about this idk about you but i wanted to enjoy my weekend and if you know how long 3 months is thats like a semester and a half for me like almost out of school for me and you know thats too long and i really wanted to look forward to just roleplaying and being a rebel and having fun but no i have to deal with this today! yes i am pissed i cant calm my self

its 3 months, 3 months man Dx You cant pull a grudge that long adman thats just really painful! Please make it a week! 2 weeks JUST please not more than a month! i beg of u Dx

LISTEN adman that cigarette disabled is selling everyone up and hes getting all my friends and people on the server banned so idk about you but im not giving up becuase we are all pissed off at him he should be banned and who has 42 vids of bans actully i think its 50 becuase he is a just selling everyone out for a ban. Think about it...