V33x in need of administration
I agree salinsky has been a great moderator and i think he should remain in the position to do so more.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
+ support

We need salinsky back, I love v33x but at the minute there are so many minges, Salinsky put a lot of time and effort into v33x to make it minge free, he will of learnt from his mistakes, give him another chance.
(12-27-2012, 12:56 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: As you are all saying, i thought that Salinsky was a great moderator, and he was also kind aswell. BRING HIM BACK, WE LOVED HIM! (:

So what you are saying, you "loved" him when he was a moderator, but now when his not a moderator, you don't "love" him? Whaat in the f*ck? Tounge

Salinsky pretty much cleaned up everything on V33X, when he left, it was chaos. Okay, there are admins and mods here and there, but for god sake, Salinsky moderated in 10 hours, all the time, almost... It's really sad that he got demoted, but for the reason he got demoted, I think he have learned his lesson. I don't really know what caused his demotion, but what I do know, is that he's worth a second chance. He have complained so many times of minges and that he just wants to "ban" them or "kick" them! He have made almost 26 ban request since he got demoted and about 50-60 bam request total, isn't that any proof of what he wants? He only wants to make Fearless a better place, but he maybe will get tired and stop doing this ban requests and the minges will take over Fearless ("mohaha"-minges). Either we need to get 10 salinsky or just salinsky Tounge

Soul, please consider you demotion of Salinsky. I can assure that at least v33x will be cleaned once again if you give Salinsky moderator status back. We all do mistake in our life and we usually get an another chance, cant Salinsky get that to?

I just want to thank you for reading this and hope you think the same as me, that Salinsky is worth an another chance.

I want to end this by thanking FL staff for keeping fearless reasonably clean from minges.

We need Salinsky back to get Fearless even more cleaner from the minges!!

+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Disabled,

I have been on V33 everyday so far from my promotion for about 1-2 hours each day. And when I am on there nothing goes wrong. The only problem with v33 is there is no attempts at RP what so ever. And I told you if anything goes down let me know and I will get on. You have done that once and I got on. Its not a hard process to achieve, but if v2d has no staff members I am going to get on that one first because that is where the most population is.

Now about Salinsky, he wasnt demoted because he was a bad moderator, it was because he broke server rules. I am going to say it right here that Salinsky was a good moderator, but if you are a good moderator can you brake the rules? No and that is why he was demoted. Every promotion and demotion has a good reason and this one had a good reason. It is sad to see Salinsky be demoted and everything but that is how it works.
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • DoomDude1, GhostRider, equal, Niimo, aviator, Flux
(12-27-2012, 05:17 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Disabled,

I have been on V33 everyday so far from my promotion for about 1-2 hours each day. And when I am on there nothing goes wrong. The only problem with v33 is there is no attempts at RP what so ever. And I told you if anything goes down let me know and I will get on. You have done that once and I got on. Its not a hard process to achieve, but if v2d has no staff members I am going to get on that one first because that is where the most population is.

Now about Salinsky, he wasnt demoted because he was a bad moderator, it was because he broke server rules. I am going to say it right here that Salinsky was a good moderator, but if you are a good moderator can you brake the rules? No and that is why he was demoted. Every promotion and demotion has a good reason and this one had a good reason. It is sad to see Salinsky be demoted and everything but that is how it works.

Yes thank you Fultzy I appreciate you coming on and we thank you but the fact is you're only on for that 1-2 hours and nothing really seems to happen. It's when you're gone that it does and Salinskys frequenting the server helped he was always on and made it playable. When things do go wrong there's never anyone online to help except Salinsky because of his ability to juggle life and gmod it makes him a brilliant moderator.
(12-27-2012, 05:38 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Yes thank you Fultzy I appreciate you coming on and we thank you but the fact is you're only on for that 1-2 hours and nothing really seems to happen. It's when you're gone that it does and Salinskys frequenting the server helped he was always on and made it playable. When things do go wrong there's never anyone online to help except Salinsky because of his ability to juggle life and gmod it makes him a brilliant moderator.

Yeah, screw the rest of us who come on eh?
(12-27-2012, 05:42 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 05:38 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Yeah, screw the rest of us who come on eh?

Yes entirely screw you all!
v33x is my main server, I'm normally on there fro 3-5 hours or more a day, The reason I haven't been lately is because I'm ill.I will be more active once I'm well again.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Floodify

I say bring him back and give him another chance, I doubt he will do anything like it again.
(12-28-2012, 02:18 AM)Captain Mathias Wrote: ...IF soul demoted him because of he broke the rules, i guess thats it?

( I saw when he made the colour bar thingy rp. Wasnt that hte reason he got demoted? Tell me if im wrong)

You can yell "PROMOTE HIM AGAIN" As much as you will, it wont..help. He broke a rule, and when you're mod/Admin you know the rules. IF you break them, you're out...I guess thats how it works.

(Again, tell me if im wrong.)

I haven't yelled promote him at all, if you'd noticed I suggested Soul consider the possibility of reconsidering the demotion or look into promoting a regular v33x player