V33x in need of administration
Although Salinsky was a great moderator, as Fultzy put it, he broke server rules and therefore was punished, how about we stop yelling things that won't help in the slightest with getting Salinsky back. Perhaps hope for a new player who will be promoted to Admin/Mod who will moderate v33x as opposed to screaming in this thread about something which might not happen, even with tons of support.

All of you who are screaming for his promotion, perhaps one day Soul may reconsider the demotion and perhaps change his mind, until that day, hope for a new player to be promoted who is regularly on v33x. Jamie is an active admin and does a great job, he commonly administrates v33x but please respect his illness as that is hindering his playing time. I am sure the Super Admin team are looking into something to get v33x sorted. As I may have said on previous threads before, as boring and time consuming to make them, and for the admins to read them; load up FRAPs or take screenshots and post a Ban Request.

I hope one day, v33x can finally be rid of it's major issues and be more like it's sister's, v2d and v2p.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • GhostRider, Weecow, Nadrickk
I heard they were picking new moderators, so I think it is gong to be fixes soon! Cheese
Well let's see, I went online for 10 minutes yesterday and one kid was continously CDM'ing people that spawned then laughing his head off down the mic. V33x is practically unplayable, for RP reasons anyway due to a lack of moderation/administration there's no one to deal with the minges who just want to ruin RP's it's happened so many times to me that it's getting very annoying as it feels like no one is doing anything to stop this from happening.

What we need is a moderator that is someone who regularly goes on v33x, a v33x moderator so to speak. What everyone is saying is we don't need more moderators to just go on v2p we need someone who is like Salinsky to go on v33x.
Lead by example.
I am pretty sure that the Super Admin team are sorting this issue out. I am sure they are looking into new moderators fit for the job. I can't believe I have to say this again. Until then, record it and post Ban Requests.
Regards,
aviator
I don't necessarily need my moderator status back (Don't get me wrong, I would love to be a moderator again), I just want someone to look after V33X because where it's heading now, is not a good direction.

I am speaking about 10+ BR's a day, which is not fun to do because frankly, on an RP server, I'd expect I can RP.

I am not going to discredit Fultzy, Zealord or Doomdude, who, might I add, appear to be the only moderators who give two shits about V33X, but they can't always be online, and when they come because someone sent a "distress call", the mingery stops because there's this wave that goes server-wide "OH MY GAWD A MODERATOR IZ COMING! DROP THE PROPS YOU MINGED WITH AND HIDE IN YOUR SHITTY LITTLE HOBO SHELTER WHICH YOU HAVE MADE ON A PUBLIC PLACE!"

With all due respect, but I am sick of making BR after BR because V33X is slowly but surely derailing, becoming a mingefest. At this rate, V33X won't be enjoyable for ANYONE to play on.

Here's some BR's I had to make on V3 when moderators/admins were not available, and this is just A FEW HOURS on ONE DAY.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23169
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23160
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23161
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23162
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23165
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23170

Please note, the links above contain BR's on 20 people in total, and I haven't even added every BR I've made that day, the total sum was 27 BR's. One day, V33x.

Now all of you who say "Meh V3 is good as is" might think again.

Again, I am very thankful that Fultzy, Doom and Zealord are still keeping an eye out for V3, it's just not always enough and they need help. Therefore an active V33X player should be assigned, in my opinion.
I try to go on 33x as much as I can, but I always see v2d as a first priority server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Honestly, V33X is quite enjoyable at some times, but whenever minges arrive, it turns into a huge propkilling/propblocking/RDM/CDM server with a few people like Angel, Cookie or myself trying to survive more than 3 minutes to do some RP FAAAAAAAAAAAR away from all the mess.

That plus the fact some people just can't respect basic rules as NLR, basing and so on, pissing off the ones trying to enjoy their stay.

And finally, all those times we get a president putting taxes at 25-30$, not sending any law at all, blocking himself in his office, yelling that the /warrant is bugged (even if the previous and the next president can use it properly ... Strange uh ?), going around the city alone (even coming to the burger king when I was a chef ... Thanks for those $3,000 for chinese food) or even using the church as a "hideout" with unemployed "citizens" changing their job to "President bodyguard" and asking to paramedics to group with them to heal ONLY them during raid (and so breaking 2 or 3 rules).

V33X IS fixable, but it needs alot of work.
And its sad that i can only name a few Non-Mingy active players (Who have over 150 hours of gameplay, and can speak a proper english statement) off the top of my head. I wont say any Names, but V33x Defiantly needs someone to take care of it, so to speak.

Ive also seen Narcotic quite a few times on the server. There are so many people screaming in OOC: Halp admin pls proppush. And then comes the wave of people yelling: USE @ YOU *****!

Then when i spawn, i see cops running around with tazers tazing everyone, Proppushers, People trapping each other in the Cylinder props, And then to top it off, there is always a mingy SS Shooting anyone who breaks the rules.

I now play on V33x less and on V2P More ( But i still play on V33X the most ). I would of made a BR on a lot of people, but its usually hard to capture all those Rdmers with screenshots. ( I dont have a recording device )

But you cant blame the SA Team for not making a speedy response, they cant just pick out the guy with the coolest name and give him admin. They need to be given time to actually investigate the right person for the job.

Hopefully the SA Team is looking into this issue to solve it.
I would like to mention that today, Doom, Adman and Fultzy did a brilliant job, while they couldn't be on for long I would like to state that while we had no mods/admins when they were not on V2p had 2 admins and 1 moderator which is just stupid. This is the nature of our complaining. The fact V2p has so many mods/admins looking after it v33x has at the majority of time none.

Please mods/admins just come on v33x for 10mins and help us..Jeez. Do the rise in ban requests not spell this out?
We *NEED* more mods to come on v33x.
Lead by example.
(12-30-2012, 12:35 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: But you cant blame the SA Team for not making a speedy response, they cant just pick out the guy with the coolest name and give him admin.

I know, I'd be admin in seconds xD