Lost all my stuff during crash
Exclamation 
Hey!

During crash at around 18:00 (gmt+1 Europen) 26 feb i lost everything i owned on the server.
Name got reset and Money,cars,weapons,playtime.
Storm tried to help me alot but nothing worked. (thanks anyway Storm, realy appriciated.)
rejoined the server many times, restarted Garrys mod, restarted steam, computer. nothing worked.
i was named James May as ingame name if it is to any help.

dont know if i should write what ive lost or not but i dont think it could hurt.

1 police car
1 firetruck
1 ambulance
2 cabbies
1 Citroen C7
37000-40000$
5 small pockets
1 ak47
1 usp
1 desert eagle
1 mac 10
14 fishes
5 health kits
1 fishing rod
Thats all i can remember i had.
Please help me out with this!
Yup me too

i lost

Lambo
30-35k
donater pockets
white bald guy suit
5 big pockets
18 ak's
7 awp's
4 tranq's
1 rod
1 shotgun cant remember what type
3 kevlar
I will look at this tomorrow. Don't worry, you both get refunded what you lost. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Raccoon
(02-26-2011, 11:21 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I will look at this tomorrow. Don't worry, you both get refunded what you lost. Wink

bah xD i wanted to play the whole night, been waiting on the server long time xD

but as long as it can be fixed im glad! Smile
Thanks Soulripper, realy appriciated!

Cheers / J-BOI
Soul when will this be fixed i have waited all day
I remind you that he isn't obligated to do this for you, in fact I'd just say "Oh well, what a shame" and close the thread in his position, especially with the lack of gratitude you people demonstrate.
I have tried to gain contact to him on steam every time ingame no answer i just want 1 answer Yes or No i need an answer to say "oh well that was bullshit and then go game from scrath again" or "Yay thank you soul thank you for your hard work"
(02-26-2011, 11:21 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I will look at this tomorrow. Don't worry, you both get refunded what you lost. Wink
And that was his answer. Seriously, you guys need to start appreciating the effort he puts into this community. You can expect him to be busy if he's constantly updating, fixing bugs, refunding, editing, testing, adding new stuff and what more.
I really do appreciate what he is doing for us, i really do this community is special you guys do a wonderful work and i respect that, im just abit shocked i guess

[Image: 1289213639222.jpg]
(02-27-2011, 08:34 PM)killjoy Wrote:
And that was his answer. Seriously, you guys need to start appreciating the effort he puts into this community. You can expect him to be busy if he's constantly updating, fixing bugs, refunding, editing, testing, adding new stuff and what more.

You forgot to mention his real life Kiljoy Tounge