Unban request (Wtf 7 Days?)
Your name: Zellmer {GER}

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29363208

Banning Admin: mikey the fox

Ban Length: 7 days

Reason for the ban: Fail RP as Fireman, opening keypads with your axe for no reason

Why we should unban you: I admid i opened the keypad randomly, i thought people where more relaxed when there are just 5 people on the server. But sereously, 7 days? The guy that rdmed the guys in there after i left just got 2 days ban. Thats ridiculous.
---"Edit"
I talked to him over the pc of a friend, he said i would have said, after they told me an admin is on his way, "wheres your admin now?".
Heres the dialogue(reonstructed):
They: Well get you banned
They: An admin is on his way
They: enjoy your 5 month ban
Me: Haha
Me: Ill give the admin 1 minute, then ill go. He can port me anyways.
They: If you leave youll make it even worse.
Me: I wont fucking leave, why would I?
Kicked

You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak
The censoring is done by an automatic forum plugin. You FailRP'd, abused the fireaxe and you've never really gained yourself the reputation of being a decent RP'er. This is also your second ban, so a 1000 minutes make sense. Still, I'll leave the decision to be made by the banning admin.
(02-27-2011, 04:27 PM)killjoy Wrote: The censoring is done by an automatic forum plugin. You FailRP'd, abused the fireaxe and you've never really gained yourself the reputation of being a decent RP'er. This is also your second ban, so a 1000 minutes make sense. Still, I'll leave the decision to be made by the banning admin.

the other ban was for 2 hours. Pretty big steps you make. Btw the guy who ran in rdming was banned twice before, once for 24 hours once for 1 week. So i dont see an explanation in "this is your second ban". Also, what reputation? When have i been Failrping in the last weeks? How do you imagine "earning reputation"?
- Walther Sobchak
If you wanted to know who the banning admin was...

It was me.. I was spectating you the whole time you were being cocky and stuff when they said about calling in a admin

You went and said at the lines of something like "Weres your admin now"

Still your 2nd ban so ya 7 Days,

See you in 5 Days
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(02-28-2011, 07:37 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: You went and said at the lines of something like "Weres your admin now"

I never said "wheres your admin now?"
I said "wheres the admin now?" I was waiting for you and asking whats taking so long since you could not be too busy since there where only 5 people on. I definetly never said wheres your admin now. Sereously.
- Walther Sobchak