Ban Request - G3n3r1x G4t0r
Name of player: G3n3r1x G4t0r

SteamID: G3n3r1x G4t0r STEAM_0:1:31349162

Time in GMT: About 2:15 Central time zone

Server: v2d

Summary: Generix Gator was punchwhoring police and disconnected to avoid an arrest.

Evidence:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69t7um6Qr...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2oR37REO...e=youtu.be
(Him punchingwhoring)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=115529551

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=115529500
(Him Disconnecting to avoid arrest.)
I punched each of the cops once because the police force was utterly terrible. When i exited the game, it was because my internet had failed for a few seconds (It does this sometimes, it will go offline for a few seconds and come back up, it lasted for about ten seconds this time, I know when auto-disconnect comes up for me my internet is going down or the server is crashing). When I came back, i went back to the police commander and he tazed me and cuffed me again. Boom, arrested.
(12-24-2012, 10:25 PM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: I punched each of the cops once because the police force was utterly terrible. When i exited the game, it was because my internet had failed for a few seconds (It does this sometimes, it will go offline for a few seconds and come back up, it lasted for about ten seconds this time, I know when auto-disconnect comes up for me my internet is going down or the server is crashing). When I came back, i went back to the police commander and he tazed me and cuffed me again. Boom, arrested.

So how come when you disconnected you instantly rejoined the server?
I was there, he deserves a ban.
(12-25-2012, 12:03 AM)Hypno24 Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 10:25 PM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: I punched each of the cops once because the police force was utterly terrible. When i exited the game, it was because my internet had failed for a few seconds (It does this sometimes, it will go offline for a few seconds and come back up, it lasted for about ten seconds this time, I know when auto-disconnect comes up for me my internet is going down or the server is crashing). When I came back, i went back to the police commander and he tazed me and cuffed me again. Boom, arrested.

So how come when you disconnected you instantly rejoined the server?

I do not think I joined instantly. On my end, I left for about five seconds and joined again. Not instant on my end.
Seeing as I was there, I feel to have a small input on this case.

It appeared to us that punching officers is assault (Which it is) and you do not punch people for being terrible at their job. This counts as punch whoring. In addition to that, just after I taze you for punching me and request the arrest warrant you magically disconnect, so, how comes it happened to be just after I requested the warrant, seems like a very big coincidence. 5 seconds is instantaneous seeing how it says you join the game before you enter the game and it takes 5 seconds to connect to the server, I certainly know it takes a little longer than that when attempting to connect. It appears as though that point isn't valid as it takes longer than 5 seconds to connect to the server.

5 seconds to reconnect the the internet? In all my experiences with the internet, it takes longer for it to come on, establish your connection and finalize it. Unless you can fully justify this, it will and always will appear as reconnecting to avoid arrest.
Regards,
aviator
Aviator- My friend has the same problem with his internet. Both of our internet routers sometimes just stop working for a few seconds. It can go from seconds to a full crash. And yes, its a big coincidence. Shit happens, deal with it.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Punch-Whoring; Disconnecting to Avoid Rp-Situation.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team