DayZ, tips for beginners?
Tip 1 : Try not to die
Tip 2 : Don't trust anyone - They could backstab you when you're least expecting it.
Tip 3 : Get food and water. They are vital for survial. It's no good having badass guns when you're hungry or thirsty.
Tip 4 : GET TO THE CHOPPAH!
Tip 5 : Try and avoid towns and cities. It may sound like a good idea because there is alot of loot scatered arround in them moreover it's a campers fave place to get easy kills and take all of the stuff you already have.
Tip 6 : Run away from other players. This may no seem like a good idea but trust me, there are plenty of hackers out to get you.
Tip 7 : Play in groups, prefribly with guillies. Make sure everyone in your group is in full camo and is covering eachothers back at all times.
Tip 8 : Don't go for crashed helies unless extremely sure. If you see a crashed heli, don't rush in and get it. If in a group, get two or three of your guys to stay back and snipe players or zombies if needs be.
Tip 9 : Try to avoid medows and open areas. Try to stay in the treeline unless it is necessary to venture out.
Tip 10 : If you see a player with a car, don't think you can shoot the framework and kill them like in G-Mod. You need to be a great shot to snipe the driver. Nevertheless, if you do accadently hit the car with a weak weapon, you will dammage it and you will need to repair it.
Tip 11 : Don't shoot helis that are already airborne. If you hit one with enough force it will explode and destroy all of the items inside and what the players had. Unless that is what you want or it is shooting you, go for it!
Tip 12 : If you do go into a city, zombies can't follow you onto the dock for some odd reason so try and head for the dock if you have attracted zombies.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(12-29-2012, 01:41 PM)Cpt. Tomorrow Wrote:
(12-29-2012, 12:19 PM)Warior135 Wrote: 1. Uninstall DayZ.

2. Install ArmA 2: A.C.E and all of the extra packs.

3. Install S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

4. Alternate between the 2 games.

(12-29-2012, 12:19 PM)Warior135 Wrote: 3. Install S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

(12-29-2012, 12:19 PM)Warior135 Wrote: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Don't... ever.... mention.... this crap....

*Says he hates one of the best, Most atmospheric games of all time*

"You have failed at life, Not even satan wants you in hell for the amount of fail you are, You must really suck."
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
Remember..There are always friendlies in Cherno.. >Cheese
A more fitting signature. 
I play Wasteland, ACE, ARMA and DayZ.
I am currently playing on another map with Niimo
The server itself is "friendly"
Nearly every player we encountered was friendly towards me while I've been running away from 20 zombies, at the same time screaming for help
Also those friendliest are a good taxi service Smile