A question involving advance duplications and banned tools/entities
Reference to this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22840

So if we can't use a tool (i.e light), but it's on an adv dupe, it's considered banned, right? Does that go for Elastic? Because even though Elastic was banned a few days back, I still see lots of people using Elastic in advanced duplications (i.e. bungie jump contraption, Ferris wheel). If I use one with Elastic, could I be banned for it?

I don't think you would be banned for using elastic in a dupe as it was blacklisted because nobody saw a use for it. I'm not sure about lights though.
(12-24-2012, 01:52 AM)DarkSider Wrote: I don't think you would be banned for using elastic in a dupe as it was blacklisted because nobody saw a use for it. I'm not sure about lights though.

Yeah that's why I asked because I would understand about the lights because they can lag people sometimes, abusive or not.

The tools are banned for a reason, don't use anything to spawn them.
Rope based tools are prohibited, using dupes that contain forbidden tools is considered glitching - which can get you permanently banned.
(12-24-2012, 02:06 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Rope based tools are prohibited, using dupes that contain forbidden tools is considered glitching - which can get you permanently banned.

Okay, I didn't know. I still see people using Elastics for creative and roleplay-based uses, so if they're not minging with them I suggest warn them first?

I find it rather silly that someone can get banned for using blacklisted tools properly on a dupe. The reason these tools get blacklisted is because of minges, if someone is using the tool properly to help their roleplay it is unfair that they get banned for it. FL's system is messed up in the way that you are punishing real rpers rather than the minges, what's next? blacklist props all together. A minge will always find a way of ruining rp, but a real rper can not make rp better because of this. Those are my thoughts on the whole thing.
The following 1 user Likes DarkSider's post:
  • LoneWolf