Unban Request
Your name: mezzanin3

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Derstorm

Reason: RDM

Involved: ERROR,[FL:RP] Mistleandro,[FL:RP] Karmaloop

Why we should unban you: I was not RDMing, Firstly, Mistleandro and Karmaloop were following me and ERROR and ramming my car off the road as well singing over mic for a solid 3 minute. I hopped out of my car to kill them, only to be cdmed. I then ran back to my car to retrieve it and they started micspamming again, so i killed them, drove back to city only to CDMed by them AGAIN when trying to save a cop being held up by an unemployed. I then spawn again and go to grab my car and drive away and am killed again. I was then banned for RDM by Derstorm without any conversation with him.
(12-23-2012, 10:20 PM)Bane Wrote: Your name: mezzanin3

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Derstorm

Reason: RDM

Involved: ERROR,[FL:RP] Mistleandro,[FL:RP] Karmaloop

Why we should unban you: I was not RDMing, Firstly, Mistleandro and Karmaloop were following me and ERROR and ramming my car off the road as well singing over mic for a solid 3 minute. I hopped out of my car to kill them, only to be cdmed. I then ran back to my car to retrieve it and they started micspamming again, so i killed them, drove back to city only to CDMed by them AGAIN when trying to save a cop being held up by an unemployed. I then spawn again and go to grab my car and drive away and am killed again. I was then banned for RDM by Derstorm without any conversation with him.

I can confirm that this is what happened. I logged in and hopped in my friend's car (mezzanin3's), and these guys started following us and shouting over mic at us. They followed us for quite a while, until we stopped and exchanged gun fire. They respawn, and continue to follow us. They die again. They follow us again, and this time they kill mezzanin3. Immediately following this, mezzanin3 is banned by [FL] SnowStorm for RDM.

In my opinion, this wasn't RDM. The other players were ignoring the NLR and trying to get revenge for their previous deaths.
I would still like this removed from my record
Backseat admining, NLR and RDM is what it sounds like to me.
As Killjoy has already stated, you broke NLR by returning to your car. RDM by attacking them for following you around in their car and last and more important you backseat administrated by killing/ attempting to kill them for singing over their mics.
Rdm? What? If someone annoys and stalks you, you can't shoot them?
Do you shoot people over paranoias in real life?
I don't. I tell them to stop following me and if they didn't i'd probably pull my knife and tell them to get away. Then my gun lastly. But this is semi-serious. And some people do shoot over paranoia.
Well, look at where your paranoia got you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Quote:First of all, what does "Semi-Serious" mean? A lot of people seem to think that the RolePlay is meant to be "Semi-Serious", and not Serious RP. This is completely wrong.
Semi-Serious means that the GameMode is Semi-Serious. You must always RP seriously. In CityRP you can be any job you like (Except SS if you haven't donated), you respawn after dying, you can buy weapons easily, manufacture contraband, etc. You also get a salary every 5 minutes. People's names, job, description and so on can be seen with a floating text infront of them.
People can also get food easily. You can manufacture items by just "Pressing a button". This is why, amongst other things, the server is "Semi-Serious". This is meant for people to RP more easily and introduce people to RolePlaying.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21870