Ban appeal for Blood Raven
Name of player: Bloodraven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29139754

Time in GMT: about 14:15 GMT +1

Server: rp_Evocity_v2p

Summary: Well, i was patrolling in my Police Car, and i saw this road block. There was a small amount of people there saying "Its illegal roadblock" and such, and i just took some pictures for evidence.

His excuse was "i was building it there and waiting for admin aproval fuck face"

It clearly says in the rules that for roadblocks players must be able to break through, and he was a CITIZEN... (Unemployed)

Evidence: 3 pictures where you can see his name on the props (right side) http://imgur.com/a/uPGUP
I was making an illegal road toll and it was awaiting admins approval i was going to dupe it and ask an admin later but since one never came i couldnt if anyone had a problem with this they could ask and i would remove it. But i guess the proof is against me if you want to ban me then fine.
(12-23-2012, 01:42 PM)bloodraven66 Wrote: I was making an illegal road toll and it was awaiting admins approval i was going to dupe it and ask an admin later but since one never came i couldnt if anyone had a problem with this they could ask and i would remove it. But i guess the proof is against me if you want to ban me then fine.

You could had made it in single player also, have done it as a police officer, and you could have read the rules ;D

But its still up to the admins... (Also you called me a f/ck face)
yea sorry about that and i guess i could of made it in single player
Well, if its possible i would like to take this back as i can see he didnt do it on purpose.
Bloodraven, You must not build something then wait for an admins approval, You need an admins approval beforehand.

Since you guys sorted this out, I will not ban you; It seems you didn't mean to do anything against the rules on purpose.

But remember you need an admins approval before hand.

Denied; Resolved.