Unban request for Mesbah
Your name: Mesbah

Your ban ID: 19642

Banned by:[FL] Temar

Reason: CDM, Prop pushing, backseat admin, caps to admin chat, called player names

Involved: my friend [FL:RP] Wizard saw everything.

Why we should unban you: I ran someone a COP over because he was shooting at me for no reason and i panicked so i hit him thinking i would push him out of the way. I didnt back seat admin i just told the admin to hold on before he banned me because he didnt get the whole story. I was capping to admin chat because no admin would respond and i kept getting ran over by this cop who was camping at the rebel base to run me over. The only reason i prop pushed was because a cop was running me over a lot of times and he even admitted to it but he said he only did it once. he was waiting at rebel base for me and he kept running me over and I tried to stop him with a prop because he wouldnt stop running me over. The admin even saw i tried to box his car in because I was trying to get him to stop so I can get a admin at the area i was at. the admin didnt even ask for my side of the story. I think my ban should atleast be reduced because i think 1 month is a long time for a ban and i didnt even get to tell my side of the story.
Yeah . . . no
(12-23-2012, 10:40 AM)expired13 Wrote: Yeah . . . no

what?
An admin isn't exactly going to listen to your story when you're prop-pushing the rule-breaker, Also; Running someone over isn't allowed, Even if they're shooting at you. It's called backing up or driving around them.
(12-23-2012, 05:31 PM)Jamie Wrote: An admin isn't exactly going to listen to your story when you're prop-pushing the rule-breaker, Also; Running someone over isn't allowed, Even if they're shooting at you. It's called backing up or driving around them.
i was stuck in a driveway and the only way to get out was to run him over...
If someone is running you over repeatedly, politely call the admin chat, logs will show us how many times they have run you over and they can be banned for longer. When you use props to stop a rule breaker, you become a backseat admin. CDM is never allowed.
Denied
Maybe the other user did stuff maybe not
iver way all the stuff you did was unacceptable
if I remember right from looking at logs he only CDM you once and that was in a tunnel while you was prop pushing him so maybe part your fault I dont remember exactly for that