Unban please
Sam Kendall

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:18307862

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: NLR and caps in OOC

it was my first time on the server yesterday and i never knew about NLR im not saying that it is an excuse for doing it but i never knew about it, i was killed in my base and when i spawned i went back to my base, and then i talked in occ to see why the admin froze me and yelled at me, i use the caps button for running so i left it on without realising thats why i had cap on in the occ chat, Im sorry for this guys please can i get unbanned, Thanks Sam.
No, you broke NLR and even though TWO admins were telling you you couldn't come back you just kept repeating:
"NO I AM COMING BACK TO MY BASE"
you told me after i had already got there to not goto my base, and then i couldnt even leave when i was asked because mikey froze me
(02-25-2011, 01:49 AM)SamKendall Wrote: it was my first time on the server yesterday and i never knew about NLR im not saying that it is an excuse for doing it but i never knew about it,

When you die text comes up and Talks about NLR

Saying about NLR, what it means, what you cant do ect.

And when you press "I accept" You "Understand" What it says and that you won't brake NLR. So if you say you "never knew about it" It means you Never read the Text that pop'ed up when I killed you. You just clicked away thinking its some bullsh*t

Plus you were doing in Cap's going like this to a admin

"I OWN THE DOORS SO IM COMING BACK TO MY BASE" ect.

Never yell at a admin
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
in my eyes caps doesnt mean im yelling, i use my mic to yell, i explained why caps was on, im sorry if you thought that was yelling
(02-25-2011, 02:02 AM)SamKendall Wrote: in my eyes caps doesnt mean im yelling, i use my mic to yell, i explained why caps was on, im sorry if you thought that was yelling

Your eyes cap?

I think you need to get that checked with a doctor.

Anyways its only a day ban I think you can survive a day without Fearless.

:/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
yeah im ok with the ban tbh i just wanted to explain myself
Request denied then.