Ban Request: [HP] RaptopKiller
Name of player: [HP] RaptopKiller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20013305

Time in GMT: 13:40 Finnish time.

Server: V2p

Summary: So, i was an police officer and i was driving around with my car. I drove to the villa to check out what is happening and then i see this one guy just punching a fireman. So i drove next to him and tazed him so that i can cuff and arrest him. Then there's this rebel ([HP] RaptopKiller) pulls his AK out and kills me because i tazed his friend who was punching an fireman! After a discussion with him he saw it to be the best way to handle situations like these.

Evidence: Here's couple screenshots us discussing and him saying it was a perfectly fine reason to kill me. Tell me if you can't see them.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=116125113
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=116125155
The screenshots appear to be private.

You have 24 hours to fix them.
Should work now.
Well here's the full story, me and my friend were farming drugs and printers in the house and out of nowhere the fireman just runs it and starts staring at our drugs, we chase him out the building and tie him so he doesn't say to the cops about this, we roleplay that we punch him, and out of nowhere the Undercover police man comes out the car and just tazes my friend, i was startled ICly and OOCly so i fired towards him, NOT killing him and then he pulled out a gun at me so i started shooting once again.
Of course i pulled my gun out because you for no reason started to shoot at me when i was defenseless! And i didn't pull out a gun before you did and if i did, you really thought "Oh shit, that guy just pulled out an pistol and started pointing my friend! Better just fucking kill him before he kills me!". What the hell were you thinking back there?!
Well what did you frickin expect from tazing a rebels friend, what do you think you would get in real life for that? Bunnies and butterflies?
Oh what would i expect getting from tazing a guy who is acting aggressive and vielont against a defenseless fireman? Well first of all, not just randomly killed for doing my job. And how was i supposed to know he was your friend? One does simply not kill and man for trying to arrest his buddy who is acting violent... -.-
Closing: insufficient overview of the background events to confirm a rulebreak.