Korn unban
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Korn 4 eva12
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
DerStorm
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
NLR,insulting other players,Team killing
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Blankpoint
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Because i never NLRED and the ban says NLR and i team killed him because he ran me over and it took my HP.I was just going around telling him Pucci.I play allot on the server and i don't have a bad record.
So you are saying you ran him over because he attempted to kill you with his car? After his death you began following him around the server and even attempted to lure him into aggressive RP by pretending to steal his car. While it seems NLR might be wrong then I am still able to change that into a backseat administrating conviction. I suggest you use this little quick ban to think things over and read our rules. In the future when players are pissing you off or attempting to murder you I suggest you call an admin instead of killing him.
Whats so bad about following someone in the server?I was a Corleone and i thought the BMW was nice and it was worth stealing but i noticed him stareing out the window and i stopped.Then i lock picked my car because i mean after all it is my car and theres nothing against lockpicking your own care.
Learn to RP properly please.