Garry Died
So it turns out Steam don't like dat Garry with his mod. By that I mean Garry's mod is ****** up.

My mates and I can't start it up, like, it shows Garry's Mod is starting up. Then it goes away and you wait... and wait... and no garry's mod. Sad, the holidays just started.

Anyway, does anyone else have this problem?
The following 1 user Likes Lil_Rimmy333's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
I do i just check here in the morning (Morning 21 Dec 2012 GMT +1) I checked and i found out Gmod wouldnt start.... i guess his upating his game and wont let us join :S
What the fuck? Never name your thread like that, I almost had a heart attack
The following 9 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Alphaey, DoomDude1, Locopock, Niimo, Ted, DJ_slapaho, Syntex, Lee_myung_jae, Isaaacer
(12-21-2012, 08:27 AM)Borovichok Wrote: What the ***? Never name your thread like that, I almost had a heart attack

Hahaha same here: Wait WTF? :/
(12-21-2012, 08:28 AM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 08:27 AM)Borovichok Wrote: What the ***? Never name your thread like that, I almost had a heart attack

Heh, sorry.

What you were expecting:

Today Garry was assassinated by a Minge. He had somehow got his hands on an AWP, and went on a crazed killing spree. He managed to kill Garry before Ruxandra beat him to death with his own gun.

We all mourn him. Garry, I mean, not the Minge.
I hope it be up soon again..
I am dieing, holiday started: I am like yay lets play 24/7 gmod than garry ruins it!?
(12-21-2012, 11:49 AM)Ryder Wrote: I am dieing, holiday started: I am like yay lets play 24/7 gmod than garry ruins it!?

Same mate, Auzzie holidays started yesterday, so I started up a Yogscast Livestream on the big computer, got my laptop ready, started up Garry's Mod ANNNNND...

Try again ANNNND...

Try again ANNNND...

Then proceed to bash my head into the keyboard and play Flight Control.
...... This must be the end !!!!!

( Also i have the same problem )
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Verzyn, The_Alpha_Dog
(12-21-2012, 09:17 AM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 08:28 AM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote:

Heh, sorry.

What you were expecting:

Today Garry was assassinated by a Minge. He had somehow got his hands on an AWP, and went on a crazed killing spree. He managed to kill Garry before Ruxandra beat him to death with his own gun.

We all mourn him. Garry, I mean, not the Minge.

her*
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Floodify