How to FISH in CityRP
This night me and arleitiss made a fishing rod. This is used to catch fish.

How does it work?
1. First buy a Fishing Rod at the Chef.

2. Walk to the lake at forrest. Be careful, stay on the 'safe' side of the lake.

3. Go to the point on the screenshot below.

4. Get your fishing rod out and have fun!

[Image: fishing.png]

This is v1, there will be a lot of other features added to this script soon. Like bait you have to buy, raw fish that has to get coocked first. etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Penguin, Andreas, Death Sniper, HellShell
Nice idea, can you still buy fish from chefs normally?
(02-24-2011, 12:39 AM)Saint Wrote: Nice idea, can you still buy fish from chefs normally?

Yeah.
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0094.jpg]

Brotherhood of fishers.
The following 1 user Likes arleitiss's post:
  • Death Sniper
Dat policeguy is meh! Cheese Good thing that you guys added this!
(02-24-2011, 02:35 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Dat policeguy is meh! Cheese Good thing that you guys added this!

Yeah, sometimes when very bored and nothing to do, just go fish, even better if someone is there already, you can just stand fish and chat.
I was thinking, when you put the raw fish in, make it so when you eat it you 1. get gain less health then you would get with cooked fish. And 2. If you eat raw fish you have a chance of losing health from food poising cause you ate raw fish.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Death Sniper
thats a good idea mikey.. i was thinking the same :/! xD
(02-24-2011, 07:44 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I was thinking, when you put the raw fish in, make it so when you eat it you 1. get gain less health then you would get with cooked fish. And 2. If you eat raw fish you have a chance of losing health from food poising cause you ate raw fish.

There should be cooking soon Tounge for chefs
And then we thought of food being available to buy raw in larger surplus amounts. So chefs have to cook food before selling it, and thats how they make a profit. +Chef rp would be more entertaining.
Oh, god, everyday I stay here I love you more.

+1 donator pack to you soon
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]