How the world WILL NOT end tomorrow.
Information 
Basically, this blindingly obvious point must be pointed out to those who perhaps don't understand the concept of time zones.

Currently, at GMT +0 (UK), it is the 20th December 2012, 10:14 PM.
Currently, at GMT +14 (Kiritimati), it is the 21st December 2012, 12:14 PM.

Wouldn't the world have already ended for them? Things clearly aren't adding up here.

But apparently, for certain areas in the world, it is a different time. I got this from http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=274. It says this: The Mayan Calendar finishes one of its great circles in December 2012. Some believe this is a sign of the End of the World.

In Kiritimati this happens on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 1:11:00 AM.

Why do people say the 21st December then?

LIES.

It will be just another Winter Solstice.

Another question, who, in Fearless, believes this nonsense?
Regards,
aviator
I think it suppose to start on 21:00 (GMT+1).
You may get as accurate as you wish, but it is just the end of a calender, like ours will end in 11 days time. The only thing I am scared of, is if people who think its the end, start breaking the law and doing all crazy shit because they think they will die.
Regards,
aviator
(12-20-2012, 10:33 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: You may get as accurate as you wish, but it is just the end of a calender, like ours will end in 11 days time. The only thing I am scared of, is if people who think its the end, start breaking the law and doing all crazy shit because they think they will die.

You in detroit, n***a?

(12-21-2012, 03:03 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: You in detroit, n***a?

That was uncalled for.
You have to calculate time from where the mayans lived.. Back in those days.. timezones didnt exist.. So im guessing the time to be calculated in UMT
The biggest $$$ trick in the history of time, just sayin'.
Well, I'm still alive.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-21-2012, 08:30 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Well, I'm still alive.

Its just a matter of time...untill..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU
We're all dead.

We just don't know it yet.