The Elderly Man and his Hip.
It was a day like any other at the DVD store, a few bucks exchanged here and there; that was until a man of eighty some odd years entered the store. The owner, a young early twenties man, was instantly bothered by the elderly man's stench and senile state.

The elderly man asked if the store owner carried anything from 'his' era, which was met with a quick reply of, "Get the hell out of my store."

The elderly man made his way for the door, using the shelves as support for his weak and fragile bones, when suddenly he tripped and fell on to the ground; his hip presumably broken.

The shop owner jumped to his feet in panic, afraid to touch the broken man he called out for help. No Doctors or Paramedics where to be found, only a concerned passer by would aid him.

They struggled to move the man, who would cry out in pain whenever touched; they decided the only way to help him was to get him to the Nexus and demand aid for him. So they gently lifted him into a wheel barrow.

The ride to Nexus was rather bumpy, unfortunate for the old man.

But they soon arrived in the lobby, where an on duty Paramedic happened to catch sight of them as the wheel barrow gave out and tipped over, spilling the man onto the ground and putting him into even more pain.

The Paramedic acted quickly, to the now unconscious man, checking his pulse and examining the afflicted area. It had turned out his hip was not broken, lucky for him, and he went on to make a full recovery in the arms of the medical staff.

Elderly Man: Vixus
Concerned Civillian: Dictator Joe
Paramedic: TimTam
Shop Owner: ChicagoLeon

I'd like to add that Vixus' voice acting was truly amazing; it was rather hilarious too, the way he voiced the elderly man and his screams. I really wish I could have recorded it.
Current RP Name~Sean O'Connell
Old~Winston Ethelbert
The following 2 users Like ChicagoLeon's post:
  • Zealord, Birduarent
Very interesting, it is good to see casual roleplay occurring.
This indeed was a lot of fun.
"His hip wasn't broken, he just wanted attention"

How it should've ended.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Hahaha. I love how there's a dead or sleeping fireman on top of one of the shelves.

All in all nice roleplay Smile
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(12-21-2012, 02:49 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: "His hip wasn't broken, he just wanted attention"

How it should've ended.

The real ending was rather... silly, to say the least XD
Current RP Name~Sean O'Connell
Old~Winston Ethelbert