Incredible FearRP break
Name of player: Music5Boy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42990967

Time in GMT: 15:40 London Time

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: The Marsh Prince, [FL:RP] Lightbeer, [FL:RP] BigToe, me, Music5Boy, Leeroy Jenkins and more but I don't remember the rest.

Evidence: 1 screenshot with all the evidence.

Summary: So we were on the v2d server, just another normal RP fay for the server except everyone was play Gmod-rockman for some reason. Anyways I was robot doctor Apfeltrudel from the near future where mankind is taken over my an elite of AI 1337 Robots and I am one of the last biorobotic half human half machine half scandinavian fish right? and I was there to warn them of the dangers before it was too late, for they (mankind) had clearly already entered the stage of "The Tinfoil Age" (predicted by the Mayans to be the last state of human existence before our new electronic overlords take over in 2069)- BUT I DIGRESS;
Lightbeer was Rping as a tinfoil man police officer and Music5Boy as a high profile thief wanted by the cops. So Lightbeer says "Stop right there criminal scum! You violated my mother!" and Music5Boy just started running around in circles instead of crouching like he was told to. Lightbeer explicitly said he had a gun and was shooting but the thief was just making fun of the cop. There are several witnesses to this event as the screenshot will reveal, and I believe the RP breaker should be punished. The shocking evidence you are about to see clearly shows the perpetrator not crouching like he was being ordered to while at gunpoint of several police officers:

[Image: vrDpN.jpg]

Best regards, Apfel from the near by Future (stay away from iPods its the gateway to our destruction).
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Ahaha siick, i didnt think u were actually gonna screenshot it
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Actually, I was the cop, and Bigtoe the criminal scum, kinda diffifult with the IDs in the Tinman copVScriminal rp
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ah, except that the gmod-rockmen are exempt from the mere mortal rules of fear roleplay due their uncanny ability to regenerate.

I guess it must be the tin-foil hats.