hi and proberly bye at the same time
hey there love you server but when a admin does not let you explain before banning i think is rediculous yes i doubled doored but while i explaining to him what i thought double dooring was mid sentace on voice chat got banned wtf and no warning so i guess u have a nice server but with harsh admins will never have fun so i guess its bye
Right. If you want to leave because you broke the rules and got banned, then something must be wrong. You are blatantly lying, I explained you exactly what you did wrong.

Bye.
@ gost rider i let him go as soon as you said i could not do it also i was talking to you mid fucking sentace you ban me you said it was putting the door behind that one and i was ok with what i did wrong i undersand that but no warnings just intstant ban what the fuck and if you had given me the warning because the rules does not realy expalin it properly i thought double dooring was 2 of the doors you create not ones that are allready there but if i just got the warning i would have corrected what was wrong with no fuss
I'm not going to discuss on your ban. You've made an unban request and it got denied.

End of discussion about this matter.
im only saying if you had let me finish what i was saying first it was a bit rude kicking me mid sentace before i had a chance to finish thats all

and yes it was declined but thats because you cant even dispute a 24 hours ban which is really a 48 hour ban because by the time its over its 2 days
Requesting a thread lock as the OP obviously opened this thread to track attention and continue to discuss about his suspension in a "newcomer" thread even after his appeal got denied.
no in just trying to explain to you how i thought you were rude in the way you conducted your ban i did not start the thread to bitch about my ban it was to explain why this might be a goodbye at the same time and yes i broke the rules but if you had just told me what i was doing wrong instead of just straight ban i would have understood them better and would not be having such a large dispute about it and can you tell me what is a non random hostage situation because i was rping a hostage i dont see it as random in rl hostage situations can be very random the way isee it its not defened in the rules what is random and what is not please help me work that bit out
Have you heard of a thing called "punctuation"?
Wow yikes. Lets... close... this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!