Andreas reporting over and out - thanks.
Hello everybody, you may have seen a post exactly like this, thats true. Now I just wanted to leave for now. The other post was just a good bye and thanks to the admin team, not it's for real and this will be my last post on Fearless forums.

Please respect this and cut posting shit below this thank you.

Hello people!

I'm grateful I actually got allowed to post this last letter to you guys.
It has been a good and long run for me and i'm happy that I actually put so much work into FL and not any other random community. I will always have fearless roleplay in my blood I guess. For some reason I cant cut the contact totally to you guys and to Fearless. That means I will still be hanging around on forums/steam/server and I will talk with you guys there.

One day I hope i'm able to call my self [FL] Andreas again, I don't think my admin days are over yet, I believe I got more to offer Fearless. So right now I will be working hard to improve my attitude and matureness. To prove im actually worth giving a 2nd chance.

I got a few words for you admins one by one.

Soulripper - I've talked with you like since the day I joined, you where one of the admins to help and guide me around. We've done a lot RP together, and I enjoyed every single minute. We've also had some dirty steam chats and I remember when I was on a trip with my family I were on your teamviewer. Quite fun! :-) Thanks for all the time I were a apart of your team.

Nudelholz - I've actually talked with you quite much, and on another hand not that much. I barely saw you in a period because you were in Austraila, But I enjoyed watching those pictures you posted and your stories from there. In my eyes you are one of the best admins, and you deserved in the old days to get that CO owner position. Will still talk with you on steam tho! :-)

Faustie - We've talked a lot together, and I've always trusted you since the day I met you. You seem like a decent and nice person to talk with, and you are quite fun to talk with aswel. You are one of the best admins too in my eyes, and you deserve that superadmin position too!. Will keep the contact with you on steam bro. It has been a pleasure to be a part of your team! Thank you mate! :-)

Killjoy - You are absolutely the most brilliant person i've ever met on a online community, I wish i've listened to every word you said to me. Because you seem like a person that knows what you are doing, and i've looked up to you since the day I saw you for the first time. Hope we can keep contact on steam even. It has been a pleasure to be a part of your team! Thank you mate! :-) You and the other higher admins + co/owner are doing a great work keep on doing that mate, and in my eyes you are the best sa we've had in the times. I remember the day you left, I actually got pretty sad inside my self and thought. Fearless would never be the same without Killjoy - the day you came back I were so happy! :-)

Beflok - Actually I aint got much to say here, since we havent really talked to each other. But you are doing a good job I believe, keep up the work :-)

Grub - We never actually talked to each other, but like 2 weeks before I got demoted and till I got demoted we talked quite much to each other. You seems like a decent and cool person, keep up the good work and hope to see you on steam :-)

Mahti - See you are a great person, and I enjoyed every second we talked and played. Hope to keep the contact with you on steam, keep up the good work aswel! :-)

Pechvarry - I know yo facebook! you are a nice person too, and I enjoyed every second we talked with each other and played on FL. Hope to keep up the contact with you on steam. Keep up the amazing work you are doing! :-)

PrivateToast - One of the admins I could talk with everything about, and you are danish. We had hours of fun on steam and in garrys mod and other games. You are doing a brilliant work too. Keep it up and we WILL keep the contact :-)

Ruxandra - Never actually talked with you, but we probably wasnt the best friends. But you are doing a great job, so keep it up. Thanks for I actually did met you :-)

Shadow - Haha my only and one shadow :3 You are doing a brilliant job too and keep up that work. Hope to keep the contact with you Wink

StillAlive - Whats up my ex danish fellow, I will for SURE keep the contact with you. We talked about everything too, even about school :o - I enjoyed every second we talked to each other, and you are a decent RP'er. Keep up that good work mate! :-)

Temar - You are one of the best coders i've seen, we actually havent talked that much. But when we did talk it was always nice. FL without you would not be the same, keep up the good coding work and admin stuff you are doing :-)

Termin - I'm proud of my self, voting yes to you. It's a pleasure for me to see you became a full admin. Grats on that mate, and hope to keep the contact on steam with you and I wish you good luck in your future admin time Tounge Also it was nice to keep a clan with you, sad we had to close it due to we ran out of time and the demotion of me. You will be my one and holy SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA mate. Don't you worry, don't you worry Termin. I'll always be on your side to help you!

Coffee - It should not be a secret we had our ups and downs, but in all I actually believe you are a great person. I actually don't know why we were so mad at each other. But I hope you're doing good in the future mate. And now, SORRY for not stopping talking to you that day, absolutely sorry mate. Hope you will accept that sorry and give me a sorry for that aggressive steam chat we had the day before.
Good luck <3

Zzzzap - I hate all those zzzzz but in all you are one of the only admins I could talk about everything with, again you are my danish mate and you are great. I remember all our times we talkd about nasty things, and when you are drunk. People gotta run because you can barely spell "Hello" Tounge Keep up the good work.

DerStorm - Great player, I wish we had more time together as admin, but thats not how things has happened so far. I wish you all best of luck as an admin again, and I hope you will do good. I will keep contact with you on steam <3

Vauld- You seem to be a decent and cool guy, we've talked a bit together, and I believe you've been in my clan and on my steam list for some time ago. I just wish you the best of luck doing your trial period and afterwards too. Keep up the good work :-)

Equalizer- You are a really cool dude, and i've spent a lot hours with you on skype and while playing games too. Our bf3 trolling shit was lovely ^^ - I will keep the contact with you on skype, steam and facebook. I wish you good luck in the future!

Narcotic- You are a lovely guy, I will for sure come visit you someday in aalborg if its possibly ^^. You are a brilliant guy and awesome to talk with on skype. I WILL keep the contact with you mate, but I wish you good luck in the future with school, work as a DJ and just everything.

Not everybody got on this list but it would take forever to read if I actually did put everyone on.

And for all the EX admins:
Not really much to say since you cant read this, but it has been a pleasure to work with you, but it should not be a secret I did not work out well with one or two of them. But all in all, I enjoyed every minute I spend on FL and on forums. I dont regret all those 2000+ hours I spend on FL servers.

I'm sad it had to end up like this, but my time had probably came and I did made some stupid things. I hope you will respect me as the person I was and look on all the bright sides I had.

I wish you all good luck in the future, and hope to keep the contact with all of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGzD1w6HuQU
Video is not made by me, but a FL member (Nevinator) who left recently

Andreas reporting over and out for the final time - thank you!

// If you got any questions or respond on this, i'm on steam or you can PM me. :-)

I wish you all the best of life, cheers!

Peace out.
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 3 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Xenomez, Nuka, SadN3rd
Farewell Andreas.

It was great knowing you. Wink
Saying goodbye would just be wrong, I'll be seeing you! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
What the hell is this about, posting the same shit twice.

Anyways goodbye Mr. Attention
The following 8 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Crownguard, Slick Rick, 7rozen_7ear_, Colonel Burger, Prune, Blonde, Kalist, Ciryl
I'm glad I know you, Andreas, we'll for sure meet a day, sad to see you go, you did a great job on here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
If you aint got better things to post than that Biowulf, well you should def try something else in your life. Because your life seems quite poor to me then. :-)

Let me underline, its not the exactly same - i added a few people and edited some shit.

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Nadrickk
Later American poser Wink best of luck
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Colonel Burger, Crownguard
Please dont turn this into a discussion and attacking each other, this is not what i want to achive.

Light the bonfires and get the beer, we party tonight.
The following 2 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Blonde, Crownguard
Goodbye.