Blacklisting Elastics
I have no clue since i never used elastics. Nervous
- Support .

I need elastics for building .
(12-18-2012, 02:01 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: -support. Elastics can be used for better things as well. For this time it can be used for christmas party RP, christmas themed restaurant etc.

Or during other seasons as well. During halloween, haunted house RP can be done by hanging things on elastics like this.

If anyone is doing offensive things like that, one can always put up a ban request.
I don't see why you need an elastic to hang a skull if you might aswel use a winch, as for the first picture, that's a rulebreak, you need to attach elastics to props so an admin/moderator can remove them.
I'll admit it, I'm so tired getting on the server to see penises, penises and penises.
(12-19-2012, 01:37 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I'll admit it, I'm so tired getting on the server to see penises, penises and penises.

You know you like it..

On-Topic: I changed my mind, I never use Elastics, they should be blacklisted. +Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-19-2012, 01:42 PM)Equal Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 01:37 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I'll admit it, I'm so tired getting on the server to see penises, penises and penises.

You know you like it..

On-Topic: I changed my mind, I never use Elastics, they should be blacklisted. +Support.

Just because you may never use them doesn't mean others don't. I often use them to make or define street-side parking lanes, or other RP-Beneficial uses. As stated before, punish the minges, not the Roleplayers.
The following 1 user Likes UTLonghorn12's post:
  • mono
- Support

I use this with many of my dupes.
In my opinion Elastic is a tool that's abused too easily and should be blacklisted, there isn't a whole load of RP purposes for it either as far as I know, and making street signs, like UTLonghorn stated, can be done with props.
(12-18-2012, 02:26 PM)Equal Wrote: Huge - Support, punish the minges not the roleplayers.

I agree with you completely...

But I use elastics very often, I am going to have to say -Support with this one.