Ban request on Santa_Enzyme
Thread Title: Ban request on santa_enzyme

Name of player: Santa_Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31154034

Time in GMT: 3:30 (GMT10+)

Server: v2p

Summary: Well, first, he ran me over when I was trying to get some petrol at the petrol station. Next, he raided the president without a valid reason. Then, he harrassed me, saying words like: (OOC) [FL:RP] Santa_Enzyme: Are you being stupid or are you trying to troll?' Then, when I raided the president, he said that you can't raid the president for: fail government and bad laws. He also then told the president to random warrant me, so I was random warranted, then I was robbed.

Evidence:: Plenty of eye witnesses. Also have video proof (still uploading)
Bwhahahaha.

1. Zealord checked if i cdmed you, (surprise) i didnt.
2. He was a dic(k)tator, banning "everything", something logs will prove, and he even banned me, /broadcast Erik "Enzyme" DeFynne is banned from the city" or something like that. Logs will prove me right.
You raided a president because laws you called stupid. His laws was weed is only drug allowed and no contraband, yet you raided with the reason stupid laws, now we had a discussion in ooc about this, something admins can read themselves, please upload though, getting a good laugh as always.

But seriously, its 8:27 in the morning, Ill continue this nonsence later.

Btw, I was there when you got CDMed and because i spoke in mic, you cryed I CDMed you, now you said you were recording (logs will prove me right), so please upload the video, I'd like for the admins to give him some time to provide this, seeing how im tired of people crying they are recording, so let us see if you are a (was gonna say "man" here... but you know.. yeah) person of your words or not.
Edit: updated, and stop wasting my and the admins time with banrequests like these, i mean come on.

EDIT EDIT: Surely, uploading proof can't take this long?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Failed to provide evidence in 24 hours ban request denied.