System Crash/Error
Hey...

Somehow I've managed to fuck up just about a lot on my PC (which isn't even three months old). So I was wondering if any of you guys were able to help me out. First let me explain what I've done the past few days since it bugged out:

12/12 - Installed Gmod, CSS & HL2. Installed a few updates.
13/12 - Installed MotioninJoy drivers/program to run PS3 Sixaxis controllers on my PC. Didn't work so I deleted it again.
Accidentally deleted Intel 3.0 USB drivers. Deleted Hitman Absolution.

14/12 at 03:00AM closed my computer to start updating. Finished 5 out of 7 and went to bed thinking it would close when done.
14/12 morning: Got up and saw that my PC was still on 5 out of 7 after seven hours. Thought that it was weird and wanted to fix it. Followed this tutorial.

That means I closed my PC, started it up, did a system recovery to 13/13 and then restarted.
Gets the Windows Start-up repair upon restarting and allows it to start repairing.
Somehow it's not possible to determine what the errors are and I report to Microsoft. Restarts computer.

Bluescreens of death upon restart.

I've now tried to system restore to early in the morning 12/12 and it's saying that it's not possible due to "An unspecified error occurred during System Restore. (0x8000ffff).

Now I hate my life. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

EDIT (update): After a few restarts I managed to "get in". Says that my system has been restored to early in the morning 12/12 as it should (weird since it previously said it bugged out). My computer is incredibly slow however and acting out weird. Support would still be lovely. After checking my Local Disc (C: ) folders I've found a new one called "16daa016e05e4c192246ad206d2b63" in which a document named "mrt.ex._p" is.
Reformat harddrive, complete-reset thingy?

There's probably other ways to fix it, though.
I would also do what Verenikin said : Panic and reformat everything. If it's a software problem that should fix it.

Not sure about hardware though.
I think you're just better of by doing a complete fresh reinstalation of your operation system...

A couple of years ago, when Windows 7 was like the newest thing released, my PC had to install some important updates including a service pack. But the update progress just wouldn't move at all. It was like stuck on 5 of the 35 or something.

I got tired of waiting, so I just held the button down. Then when I wanted to restart everything was completly screwed. I was missing an important bootfile (winboot.exe or something, I don't remember) because it was probably getting replaced or something by the update which I cancelled. I actually threw the pc away as I had no fix. It was an old piece of shhhht back then anyway.

So ye, I think you should probably just get a W7 dvd in there and reinstall.
Try to set back to a previous date (even further back to the one it already is at). If you can't. Reinstall windows.